Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: CIRCLING A CUTE LITTLE BARREL CHAIR!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
White rattan and wood armchair with circle ring detail by Laura Kirar from McGuire Furniture
McGuire Furniture - Barrel Lounge Chair - on sale $4281; regular price $4892 (White rattan and wood armchair with circle ring detail. By Laura Kirar. Comes in a variety of finishes. Down and feather cushions. Pricing for Baker Los Angeles Showroom)(above)

It was 250 degrees today and fires were still burning out of control in the Los Angeles area (my friend NS got after me this week for speaking in hyperbole; after I told her AM was 23 months pregnant, NS noted disdainfully that I had a knack as of late for exagerration...hence the 250 degree comment above...anyhooo....back to L.A. today...).

Instead of heading to the beach with my friends and/or staying indoors and keeping cool or better yet spending a bit of my spare time on a hot Saturday being charitable in some way...I defied logic (as usual) by deciding to brave the outdoors and to drive around L.A. running not-so-important non-essential errands (i.e. nails, orchid shopping, oh yes stop to look at outdoor accessories just in case I have party, Staples for printer paper, drop off dry cleaning etc.).

Aside: After stopping to get tea at about noon, I went to this cool nursery where I get all my orchids (have been going there for about 8 or 9 years). It is like a jungle in the middle of Los Angeles (called Tropics on Santa Monica Blvd. near La Brea). Got some beautiful white Phalaenopsis orchids and got to see the owner's art work. Orchids at a nursery are expected... art is not! Very interesting indeed.

Then after several more stops, while driving up La Cienega, I saw the Baker store had a red sale sign in the window (realized I had actually never been into that showroom). It is there that I ran into this cute armchair. I like it. I thought it was an outdoor chair at first...because of the rattan...but then felt the comfy cushions and realized this little chair was for inside.

Here is the 360 degree view of this ring covered chair on a 100 degree day in L.A.!

Back of a white rattan and wood armchair with circle ring detail by Laura Kirar from McGuire Furniture


Side of a white rattan and wood armchair with circle ring detail by Laura Kirar from McGuire Furniture


White rattan and wood armchair with circle ring detail and brown seat cushion by Laura Kirar from McGuire Furniture


All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articlechairs / DESIGN ON SALE DAILY / designer / Nbaynadamas with the title DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: CIRCLING A CUTE LITTLE BARREL CHAIR!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/08/design-on-sale-daily-circling-cute.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, August 30, 2009

Comments "DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: CIRCLING A CUTE LITTLE BARREL CHAIR!"

Post a Comment