Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

BUDDING BOTTLES!

Bottles with flower shaped metal and glass stoppers from The Empty Vase
Bottles - $45 each from The Empty Vase
For the past week and a half, as I've been on my way to work bright and early in the morning (okay, definitely not so bright and not really all that early either), I've had to stop by The Empty Vase, a florist/gift/home furnishings shop. Why? To buy office gifts for various people at my office (someone leaving, someone's birthday, a thank you gift, a baby gift, it goes on and on and on...).


In the never ending cycle of office gift giving, I am on a hamster wheel of sorts - constantly trying to catch up, feeling that it will never stop, experiencing bursts of energy and at times exhaustion and malaise, while knowing that somehow this endless treadmill must be good for me? I give to bosses, assistants, colleagues, employees, co-workers and even interns...all year long...every quarter...almost every month...year after year.

So you would think if I had been on this office gift giving "wheel" for so long, I would have figured out an office gift giving system...nope..."not I" said the fly. Every time a co-worker's celebration comes up, I wait until the last minute to find a gift, I fret about it for days but do not do anything, and then realize the day of whatever the event may be that I will have to interrupt the middle of my day and spend precious time running to the mall to find a gift.

The Empty Vase solved part of my office gift giving dilemma. Last week, I discovered that this floral shop opens at 8am and is directly on the path to work. I no longer have to fret in advance of an office gift giving occasion...now I simply stop in at the Empty Vase and pick up a charming, cost efficient gift the day of the event.

On my last visit, just a few days ago, I saw these adorable glass bottles with stoppers. The stoppers are cleverly flower shaped and made of glass and metal. ADORABLE! I can imagine many uses for these bottles including just pure decoration....in a kitchen to hold dishwashing soap, on a tabletop used as oil and/or vinegar bottles for a summer salad offering, in a bathroom to hold lotions, creams, in a bedroom just to be there!
Perfectly delightful!

The Empty Vase is located at:
9033 Santa Monica Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Toll free - 888.283.9890
Phone - 310.278.1988

Photo in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleaccessories / Nbaynadamas with the title BUDDING BOTTLES!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2008/08/budding-bottles.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 22, 2008

Comments "BUDDING BOTTLES!"

Post a Comment