Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SEE THIS HOUSE: A $5.5 MILLION MINI MANSION WITH ALL THE RIGHT FINISHES!

Exterior of a mansion in Los Angeles

I love looking through real estate listings. Don't know why. I am working with a realtor right now to find a new house. I feel badly though...I have not at all been focused. He sends me a listing for this or that and nothing has made me say I have to buy right now.

Normally I like a house with a bit of history and some interesting back story. This house, which is NOT in my price range at all, doesn't have any history just some nouveau flourish.. as it is a brand new home.

For 5.5 million, you could get 5 bedrooms and 9 baths in the tony Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles...on a street just off of Sunset Blvd. Almost 9,000 square feet includes fine finishes, large rooms, home theater, game room and gorgeous pool. Hmmmm...who could ask for more? I shouldn't ask that question...because somehow I always find myself asking for more.

This new construction house fuses multiple styles the way do here in Southern California so often...the listing says it is a "stately European manor with regency and deco touches". There are some things I don't love about this house...like the total absence of color in the staging and the marble floors in the living room...but other things I do really like, for example, the pool, the built in book shelves in the library and all of the space!

Enjoy today's SEE THIS HOUSE!

Living room with  marble tile floor and white armchairs with nail head trim

Living room with white sectional sofa, long mirror and a coffee table with glass top and black bubble legs

White kitchen with marble countertops, an island with two wood bar stools wiht white cushions and wood floor

White kitchen with marble countertops, an island with two wood bar stools wiht white cushions and wood floor

Formal dining room in an LA mansion with high back, white upholstered chairs and French doors leading to the backyard

Library with white built in bookshelves, white and green armchairs and a writing desk

Master bedroom with a fireplace, french doors leading outdoors and a sisal rug

Bedroom with two twin beds with striped pillows, wood floor and a sisal rug


Bathroom with natural subway tile tub and shower


Covered patio with a view of the pool and metal armchairs and sofas with grey cushions in an LA mansion

Exetrior of a mansion in Los Angeles with a pool

What do you think of this home...? Money aside...would you ever buy it? If money was "aside" in my life, I think I would buy this home and several others. :-)

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

Photos : Sotheby's
You have read this articlebath and bathroom / kitchen / Nbaynadamas / pool / SEE THIS HOUSE / white with the title SEE THIS HOUSE: A $5.5 MILLION MINI MANSION WITH ALL THE RIGHT FINISHES!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/08/see-this-house-55-million-mini-mansion.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, August 19, 2010

6 komentar untuk "SEE THIS HOUSE: A $5.5 MILLION MINI MANSION WITH ALL THE RIGHT FINISHES!"