Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WALL DECOR - MIRRORS TAKE 2!

different shapes and sized mirrors on floating shelves mounted on a wall as art in a hallway

Okay...COCOCOZY has not turned into a blog just about mirrors. I do recognize that this is the second day in a row that I am talking about something to do with mirrors though!

So I'm thinking of redoing my interior...and one of things I'm toying with is how to use decorative wall mirrors to make a bold statement.

I think I am in love with the Casamidy Liston mirror below. That is what inspired this post. I happened to be on the Casamidy site this morning (while stalking) and noticed this mirror. I fell in love. Can't tell whether I've seen this mirror before and I just noticed it because I have mirrors on my mind OR if it is new to their collection. Well, I emailed Jorge, owner of Casamidy, and asked him for a photo...and voila! Life is good.

Well let me take that back...life is riddled with one non-dilemma after the other non-dilemma dilemma (a friend of mine told me about a website that is dedicated to "first world problems"...meaning those problems that really are not "problems"...).  So in my myopic world, this morning's mirror find from Casamidy left me in a bit of a quandary! I found myself in the middle of a perplexing dilemma...what's a girl to do when she has just done a post on mirrored things but she's found another mirror she must post about? These are serious dilemmas. Very serious. Very very serious. :-) Well, after weighing the gravity of the situation, I decided to throw caution to the wind, took a risk and now I bring you day 2 regarding mirrors. (Very sad that my life has come to this...where the most daring thing I've done is two posts about mirrors...hmmm...need to do a little thrill seeking to shake things up clearly).

Anyhooooooo...all this chitter chatter to say, I found these three mirrors below...and any one would be perfect for my redo at my little cottage in the Hollywood Hills. I think if I buy the Liston I would buy two of them...it comes in different finishes...wonder if I would just keep it as shown...hmmm...

Liston Mirror
Casamidy - Liston Mirror - $675 (above)

Octagon mirror with brass finish on wood fram
ABC Carpet - Dwell Studio Octagonal Mirror - $540 (Brass finish on wood frame) (above)

Shanghai Mirror
Wisteria - Shanghai Mirror - $399 (above)

Do you like any of these mirrors?  What do you think of the Liston mirror (the first one)?  I want it...need it...must have it!  I haven't really figured out the design plan AT ALL on how I'm going to redo things in my little tiny tiny tiny house in the hills...but should I just take the plunge and buy two and figure the rest out later?

Do weigh in! Please!

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Had fun drinks yesterday at The Polo Lounge with AG.

P.P.S.  For those of you who emailed yesterday and sent in inquiries...thank you...I will be sending out job descriptions tomorrow.

P.P.P.S.  For those of you who do not know what I am talking about...about 3 months ago, I had said I was looking for an assistant...now I am serious and looking to bring someone on board within the next 3 weeks.   Email me at Nbaynadamas@Nbaynadamas.com if you are interested.  Also, interns too.  You have to be in Los Angeles.  Please send your resumes in!

P.P.P.P.S.  CL, sorry I keep responding to you in the P.S.s but I would LOVE to have you forward on the resume of your candidate!  Thank you!!!

P.P.P.P.P.S.  La deee dah...dah dah dah...actually just started humming a random tune to myself.  It's another cheery day!  Hope you have a good one!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.  Thank you Barbara for the photo credit information!



Photo: Lucas Allen for Country Living
You have read this articleCASAMIDY / mirror / mirrors / walls with the title WALL DECOR - MIRRORS TAKE 2!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/04/wall-decor-mirrors-take-2.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Comments "WALL DECOR - MIRRORS TAKE 2!"

Post a Comment