Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

THIS OR THAT: WHICH MIRRORED BATH!

bathroom with mirrored sink cabinets and a crystal pendant light


Is a bathroom sink cabinet the place to add a little design flair to a home? I say why not.


Here are two bath sink cabinets...both have mirrored sink cabinets. One is more classic, the other modern. When taking a design risk...do you try for a traditional interpretation or more contemporary?


Take a look at these two bathroom sinks and you decide in today's THIS OR THAT!

sleek and modern take on mirrored sink cabinets

So which of these two bathroom sinks do you prefer and why? Or do you dislike both? I'm thinking I like the second one best. I want to know what you think!

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Had fun drinks last night with HW at The Churchill, a newer restaurant, here in Los Angeles. It was so fun to catch up.

P.P.S. So I dropped my phone the other day and the screen cracked. When I called to get a new one...I learned that I had been paying monthly phone insurance of $6.99/mo for the last year that covered a damaged phone. I thought "Score!...My phone is covered". Well I later found out that the "phone insurance" requires a deductible of $199! Oy vey. Needless to say, I'll be walking around with a cracked Blackberry until the end of May when I'm allowed to get a new one! Yoohooo...since when does phone insurance cost more than the phone itself! My luck.

P.P.P.S. Remember way back when, when I was looking for an assistant...well am still looking...so please send resumes to Nbaynadamas@Nbaynadamas.com. I can send you a job description if you are interested! Assistant must live in Los Angeles. Am also looking for a few interns too.

P.P.P.P.S. Have a great Tuesday!

Photos: David Kleinberg; John Minshaw
You have read this articlebath and bathroom / BATH WEEK / sink / THIS OR THAT / traditional bath with the title THIS OR THAT: WHICH MIRRORED BATH!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-or-that-which-mirrored-bath.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Comments "THIS OR THAT: WHICH MIRRORED BATH!"

Post a Comment