Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

BEACH CHIC - POSH POOLSIDE, DECK, GARDEN AND BEACH CHAIRS!

Striped beach chair from Gallant & Jones

As summer is starting to wind down and I've decided not to go the Hamptons this weekend, I thought I should at least try to sneak a little summer into my world here. I am terribly bummed about not jet setting to the Hamptons for one night but this week got the best of me. See description of my day yesterday on the Nbaynadamas FACEBOOK PAGE...that was a good day compared to the rest of the week... :-)

Love these beach and deck chairs by Gallant & Jones. The chairs are cheerful and playful...perfect for a proper beach lounging session after some outdoor frolicking!

So cute...cheers me up...reminds me, Hamptons or not, I can still make it to the beach right here in Los Angeles or Malibu. Food and furniture for thought!

Striped beach chair from Gallant & Jones


Striped beach chair from Gallant & Jones

Have a fab Friday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articlebeach / garden / Nbaynadamas / outdoor living with the title BEACH CHIC - POSH POOLSIDE, DECK, GARDEN AND BEACH CHAIRS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/08/beach-chic-posh-poolside-deck-garden.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, August 20, 2010

Comments "BEACH CHIC - POSH POOLSIDE, DECK, GARDEN AND BEACH CHAIRS!"

Post a Comment