Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A CUTE TIERED CHANDELIER - A MISSED NYC OPPORTUNITY?

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Tiered tear drop chandelier from ABC Carpet & Home
Judi's Lamps & Shades at ABC Carpet & Home - Tiered chandelier - sample lot sale $375
Sorry I missed blogging yesterday...I flew to NYC to attend a party (got to NYC Tuesday...am back in Los Angeles tonight)...a two day excursion which was very fun but of course included many mishaps - mishaps which at this point in life I can only find amusing...and that I often call "single girl stories" - comedic things that only happen to single girls.

This trip's "single girl stories" included...1) Realizing I didn't have a plane ticket to come home about three hours before the last United flight out of New York's JFK going to Los Angeles tonight...2) Sitting at an elegant dinner and spilling an entire glass of champagne into the dinner plate of the man who was unfortunate enough to sit next to me just moments after the food had arrived in front of him ...3) Having a chocolate mousse dessert splash all over me when a waiter dropped the dessert as he was trying to serve my other dinner neighbor and then spilling chocolate all over my beautiful Monique Lhuillier gown myself at an unknown time (noticed this spill later when I got home...lucky I believe this chocolate warfare all happened towards the end of the night (I think) and the chocolate blended into the dark dress so it wasn't too much of a disaster (I hope)...I would like to point out that I don't even like chocolate...) ...4) a major mishap or should I say faux pas that I am trying to forget (too embarrassing to write about that one)...it goes on and on...but I will stop at just these few mentions in an attempt to maintain some semblance of dignity. At least I didn't trip and fall...right?

Anyhoooooo...saw this ADORABLE glass tear drop shaped chandelier at ABC Carpet & Home. It was on sale for $375. I didn't buy because I had to run back to AM's house to get dressed for the event and didn't get back to ABC Carpet & Home the next day because my flight debacle.

Love this multi-tiered tiny little chandelier - a wonderful pendant that can be used in any room including a bedroom, bathroom, line up two or three along a hallway... I must have. I have already written in asking if I can order two!

Hopefully luck turns in my favor when it comes to this little light.
Note on the price tag of a tiered teardrop lamp from Judi's Lamps & Shades
All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleDESIGN ON SALE DAILY / lighting / Nbaynadamas with the title DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A CUTE TIERED CHANDELIER - A MISSED NYC OPPORTUNITY?. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2008/11/design-on-sale-daily-cute-tiered.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Comments "DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A CUTE TIERED CHANDELIER - A MISSED NYC OPPORTUNITY?"

Post a Comment