Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

A LITTLE GOOD LUCK IN THE FORM OF A CHAIR!

Small side chair with quatrefoil back, cream linen upholstery and an antique white finish from Mecox Gardens
Mecox Gardens Los Angeles - Cloverleaf Back Suzanne Chair - $1350 (Small side chair with quatrefoil back. Antique white finish. Cream off white linen upholstery)(above)

Have had a rough few weeks...lots of really good times and some very weird times too! I guess such is life. Have been feeling like I need a little luck on my side..well...errrr...maybe a lot of luck. Then I ran into this little side chair at Mecox Gardens in Los Angeles just yesterday. Now while I am not as superstitious to believe that anything involving a four leaf clover will instanteneously bring luck to anyone who touches it or gazes upon it or finds it, I did have a moment where I actually thought "Oh. Yippeeee...this is a sign...a four leaf clover back chair...how cute...maybe if I touch this, photograph this, post this, my luck will change!" Hmmm...

Needless to say, while I don't know whether this chair is a luck changing find or just a cute piece of furniture or wonderful accent piece for the home, I thought I should post it just in case.

I love this chair with the quatrefoil back. Seems very French to me. Would, in fact, love to see this little chair in a guest bedroom next to a dresser or cabinet, two of them flanking a dark wood stained console table in an entry hall, or even four surrounding a white Saarinen table in a kitchen or breakfast nook dining area.

Wishing you all some good luck with this cute chair.

Please wish me a little luck too!
Small side chair with quatrefoil back, cream linen upholstery and an antique white finish from Mecox Gardens
Mecox Gardens Los Angeles
919 N. La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069
310-358-9272

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleNbaynadamas with the title A LITTLE GOOD LUCK IN THE FORM OF A CHAIR!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/02/a-little-good-luck-in-form-of-chair.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, February 28, 2009

Comments "A LITTLE GOOD LUCK IN THE FORM OF A CHAIR!"

Post a Comment