Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

MORE MOROCCAN INSPIRED FURNITURE - THIS TIME A CHAIR!

Upholstered lounge chair with walnut legs and bronze casters from Windsor Smith Home
Windsor Smith Home - Marrakesh Lounge Chair - $2550 (Upholstered or slipcovered lounge armchair. Turned walnut dark brown legs with brass casters (wheels) on front legs) (above)

I swear this will be my last post for a bit on furniture with a Moroccan pattern or a theme. Feels like every post I have done in the last few weeks has some tie or another to Morocco. You would think that I had been to Morocco and loved it so much that I have made it my mission in life to find all things Moroccan. Not the case...never been to Morocco...want to go but never have been. No mission either. The only explanation I have for this inundation is just that everywhere you turn these days...Morocco is there. Seems that in home decor, interior design, furniture and accessories, everyone has come to a consensus...Morocco is in.

(I just swore...I take it back already. No resolve it seems. I already gave up something for lent (french fries) (new parenthetical aside to comment on previous parenthetical - I know giving up french fries seems ridiculous and not quite what lent is for -but please give me a smidge of credit for at least trying to give up what I consider a "vice"). So why should I give up writing about things inspired by this northern African country?)

Let's move on...to this cute chair from Windsor Smith Home...don't know why the chair itself is called the Marrakesh chair when it looks very classic European. The ivory and white linen slipcover, on the other hand, is made of fabric imprinted with a classic Moorish pattern. I think this chair could go in almost any room...a casual den, a formal living room, a light and airy library or home office, or even a stylish master bedroom. Hmmm....something to consider....

Linen with a cream and light tan in a Moorish pattern from Windsor Smith Home
Windsor Smith Home - Riad Linen Fabric - $63.20 (Printed pattern fabric on washed 100% linen from the Windsor Smith Home Collection for Kravet. 54.5" width, 13.5" vertical and 7" horizontal repeat)
You have read this articlechairs / fabric / Nbaynadamas with the title MORE MOROCCAN INSPIRED FURNITURE - THIS TIME A CHAIR!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/03/more-moroccan-inspired-furniture-this.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 20, 2009

Comments "MORE MOROCCAN INSPIRED FURNITURE - THIS TIME A CHAIR!"

Post a Comment