Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

OPRAH'S FAVORITE INTERIOR DECORATOR NATE BERKUS HAS A PIG IN HIS BATHROOM!

Video of Oprah's interior designer Nate Berkus

Just last week, Esther Chen of People.com emailed me to alert me that People.com is featuring video of Nate Berkus, Oprah's interior designer, giving a house tour of his Chicago apartment.

Wasn't all that interested in this...but I watched the video anyway. The video runs a few minutes so I knew I could focus for at least that amount of time...good or bad. Good news was that this short video blip wasn't bad at all.

The highlight of Nate's home tour for me was his posh bathroom which features a stand alone tub (looks like a Waterworks tub), white subway tiled walls, a marble mosaic tiled floors (looks like a hexagon Cararra marble mosaic) .... drum roll please...and what looks like a leather pig. Love the bathroom...love the pig even more for some reason. Is that weird that I like this pig more then I like Nate?

Turns out home furnishing store Jonathan Adler has a similar pig in stock (no pun intended) and it is almost $800! Gotta be hog wild over pigs as home accessories in order to buy this one! I like pigs...but wonder if I like them enough to buy this...why buy a pig when I could buy a gorgeous pair of Manolo Blahniks?
Leather pig from Jonathan Adler
Jonathan Adler - Pig in Leather Animals - $795 (handcrafted in full grain leather. 29” Long, 17” High, 13” Wide)

Would you put a pig in your bath? Or is Nate taking pig love too far?
You have read this articleaccessories / Nbaynadamas with the title OPRAH'S FAVORITE INTERIOR DECORATOR NATE BERKUS HAS A PIG IN HIS BATHROOM!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/05/oprah-favorite-interior-decorator-nate.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, May 17, 2009

Comments "OPRAH'S FAVORITE INTERIOR DECORATOR NATE BERKUS HAS A PIG IN HIS BATHROOM!"

Post a Comment