Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: BUBBLING OVER WITH VINTAGE FINDS AT A CHIC CHAMPAGNE SALE!

Glass top side tables with bronze metal base made to look like a bundles of wheat from Red House Interiors
The Red House Interiors - Wheat Sheaf Side Tables -on sale $475; regular $595 (Glass top side tables with bronze metal base made to look like a bundles of wheat. 2 available) (above)

Got an email the other day from Marlan at MWPR that immediately piqued my interest. All it said was "CHAMPAGNE SALE" (well maybe it said a little more but those were the only words that stuck out to me).

Champagne + sale + home furnishings = PERFECTION! What? Could it be real???

Here's the scoop...

Apparently two stores, The Red House Interiors (a furniture store owned by designer Michelle Workman) and The House of Love and Luck (hmmm...may have to spend significant time in this vintage jewelry store for the name alone in hopes the name will rub off) are throwing a sale to clear out old merchandise and bring in the new. They've decided that the best way to entice shoppers is to mark ALL items down by 20-50%.

After saying I would post a picture or two, I realized I didn't know exactly what a "Champagne Sale" was. I thought I knew...but then like any typical woman I started to over think things and second guess myself. So, the logical solution for all answers unsolved is that I turned to the internet. In this instance, the internet failed me in my quest for answers. All I found were a bunch of websites that had champagne on sale...spent about 1o minutes on this search. Finally, my brains kicked in and I went into efficiency mode; I just emailed Marlan and asked her, "What's a Champagne Sale?" She wrote back simply, "It means champagne will be served." Yooohoooooo....did I say the word perfect already???

Marlan also sent me several photos of items that were on sale...including dining chairs, an acrylic table, vintage armchairs, mirrors, home accessories, sofas, tables and more! Might be worth it to stop by...fabulous!

White vintage headboard upholstered in green and white toile fabric from Red House Interiors
Vintage Headboard (King) - on sale $855; regular $1,425 (White vintage headboard upholstered in green and white toile fabric) (above)

If you are in Los Angeles later this week or you live in town, here are the details regarding the sale:

Champagne Sale - July 30th - August 1st
The Red House Interiors and House of Love and Luck
Sale Hours from 11am - 8pm
372 & 370 1/2 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310.855.8200

P.S. I love the fact that by adding the word "Champagne" to a normal sale this group has elevated the discounted shopping into an entertaining "happening". Hmmm...should I put the word champagne in front of other words to try to make them fun...i.e. Champagne Laundry, Champagne Stuck in Traffic, Champagne Make Your Bed, Champagne Pick up Clothes from the Cleaners, Champagne Go to the Dentist? Does that work too...? Thoughts?
You have read this articlebedroom / DESIGN ON SALE DAILY / Nbaynadamas / tables with the title DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: BUBBLING OVER WITH VINTAGE FINDS AT A CHIC CHAMPAGNE SALE!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/07/design-on-sale-daily-bubbling-over-with.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Comments "DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: BUBBLING OVER WITH VINTAGE FINDS AT A CHIC CHAMPAGNE SALE!"

Post a Comment