Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

Nbaynadamas FIND: A FAB VINTAGE SHELF IN THE FORM OF A FLOWER!

Vintage chrome, brass and glass shelving unit or room divider in the style of Milo Baughman from Objects in the Loft
Objects in the Loft - Fabulous Shelving Unit/Room Divider - $7500 (Style of Milo Baughman this chrome, brass and glass unit can be placed against a wall or in the center of a room. Circa 1960-1970)(above)

In the style of famed 20th century furniture designer Milo Ray Baughman, this vintage display shelf piece is stunning.

Grrrrrrr....leaves me only wishing I had a huge house to decorate. Maybe I'll just buy it and stick it in the center of my tiny living room, of my even tinier house in the Hollywood Hills (now I know it seems impossible for a home's living room to be smaller than the home itself...but as my walls close in on me day be day, I'm starting to believe I'm living in an alternate reality and that anything could happen).

I think this piece could go well with any style of decor...from ultra contemporary, to mid-century modern, to Hollywood Regency, to a more classic European traditional decor style.

It is light and airy but makes a bold design statement. Love this!

Vintage chrome, brass and glass shelving unit or room divider in the style of Milo Baughman from Objects in the Loft

What do you think? Tell the truth...
You have read this articleNbaynadamas / Nbaynadamas FIND / shelves with the title Nbaynadamas FIND: A FAB VINTAGE SHELF IN THE FORM OF A FLOWER!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/11/nbaynadamas-find-fab-vintage-shelf-in.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Comments "Nbaynadamas FIND: A FAB VINTAGE SHELF IN THE FORM OF A FLOWER!"

Post a Comment