Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SMART DESIGN: DOG DESIGN DILEMMAS SOLVED WITH A STYLISH GEODESIC CRATE!

Dome shaped dog crate from eiCrate
Photo courtesy of Elle Decor
Actress Megan Mullally's cute dogs have a stylish home inside her Hollywood home.(above)

In this month's Elle Decor, there is a fabulous feature on Hollywood actress Megan Mullally's home in the hills. I suppose the home is stunning from a design perspective. It is definitely a nice home I think. I say I think only because when I saw this dog crate in the master bedroom photos...I couldn't remember any of the other photos and thought this crate alone was definitely worthy of a Smart Design feature (not to mention the pooches are very cute too).

Have a dog, need a crate but don't want a bulky boxy one that looks like you have a kennel or zoo operation right in the middle of your living room? Eureka! Problem solved. Dilemma diverted. This eiCrate is perfect. It runs about $199. Stylish, sleek, modern...I love the geodesic dome shape. Could in fact be the solution to my dog day dilemmas of where to put the dog (my furniture, pillow, shoe and sock eating dog). Why hasn't anyone thought of this before...?

xo
Coco
You have read this articledog / Nbaynadamas / pet / SMART DESIGN with the title SMART DESIGN: DOG DESIGN DILEMMAS SOLVED WITH A STYLISH GEODESIC CRATE!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/08/smart-design-dog-design-dilemmas-solved.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, August 16, 2010

Comments "SMART DESIGN: DOG DESIGN DILEMMAS SOLVED WITH A STYLISH GEODESIC CRATE!"

Post a Comment