Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

A FRESH FASHIONABLE OPEN KITCHEN (AND WHY I SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE THIS KITCHEN WEEK)!

Modern white kitchen with long table, stainless appliances, two silver pendent lights and a child's taxi
Photo: Henry Bourne

Here is another cute eat-in kitchen. Clean simple no nonsense modern white kitchen overlooks a long dining table that seats 10. This dining kitchen area combo is very adult so I think they threw in the kid's toy yellow taxi to say "yes, even hard core modern can be family friendly too"...hee hee!

This is the third dining or kitchen space I've posted in a row! I should have just made this an official KITCHEN WEEK. Boooooo....bad planning on my part...oooohhhh...I mean no planning as usual on my part...I never really know what I am going to post day to day...I just make it up as I go along.

The kitchen reminds of these cute spring ensembles. And no it just isn't the color...it is more about the feel...fresh bright, cheerful, simple, modern but a a tinge of a retro vibe. Am obsessed with Collette Dinnigan's spring collection...will show you more of that later on. My fashion savvy friend Amie Robinson (aka A-to-the-double-R-O) turned me onto Karen Walker and her spring collection. Something kind of retro modern about the Karen Walker look. Love the yellow swing skirt and simple grey tank. Block colors, neutrals, no frills but it works.

model from Collette Dinnigan's Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear fashion show wearing a short yellow dress
Photo: Style.com
Collette Dinnigan, Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear (above)


model from Karen Walker's Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear fashion show wearing a grey short sleeve top with a swing yellow skirt
Photo: Style.com
Karen Walker, Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear (above)

Anyhooo....still lusting after my friends' kitchen that I posted yesterday. So sorry to say there is no KITCHEN WEEK this week, so dear readers we'll have to make do with what already is here! Don't worry, I will get it together soon for a kitchen or bath extravaganza!

Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articledining room / kitchen / KITCHEN WEEK / modern / Nbaynadamas / open kitchen / white with the title A FRESH FASHIONABLE OPEN KITCHEN (AND WHY I SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE THIS KITCHEN WEEK)!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/10/a-fresh-fashionable-open-kitchen-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Comments "A FRESH FASHIONABLE OPEN KITCHEN (AND WHY I SHOULD HAVE JUST MADE THIS KITCHEN WEEK)!"

Post a Comment