Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

LOUNGING LIKE A LADY!

Louis daybed on a hardwood floor, a faux bamboo side table, red accent pillows and floor to ceiling floral wallpaper

I need a little lounge time this weekend. Don't you?

Love this Louis daybed against a wonderfully floral wallpapered backdrop. So lovely...very girly...blissfully lounging...reclining and reposing at its best I think.

Am still on cloud 9 today...maybe even on cloud 10. As most of you know (only because I've made such a big deal about it), I was so excited yesterday to see that my design crush and style aficionado Mr. Jonathan Adler had mentioned Nbaynadamas in the November issue of InStyle magazine! Hellooooo...! Hee hee. Go to the Nbaynadamas FACEBOOK PAGE to see what Jonathan had to say. Thank you so much Jonathan!

I found out about the InStyle magazine mention when my friend JLF called me yesterday morning as I was driving to work...she said "Why am I looking at Nbaynadamas being mentioned in InStyle by Jonathan Adler?" I screamed...screamed...screamed some more and then was like one of those ladies receiving an Oscar or an Emmy...I started to thank people...thanking JLF for calling, my mom, my sister, my father, grandparents, aunts, cousins, uncles, friends, neighbors, coworkers, Nbaynadamas readers and of course Jonathan Adler...all of this thanking in a quivering voice and in between screams while driving in my car and just talking to JLF. Yes. I was randomly screaming and thanking all of the people in my life...making my own private Academy Awards speech...oh boy...have I gone nuts?

Oh, in the middle of screaming and thanking everyone while driving in my car talking on the phone to just one friend, I also started to give a speech on how I got started, and why this mention means so much, and advice I would give to others getting started...it embarrassingly goes on and on and on. Not cool and collected at all. Anyhooo...take a look at the mention and you decide? LOL!! A little mention clearly goes a long way with me! Thank you Jonathan Adler!!!!!!!

Anyhoooo....Happy happy Friday all!

xo
Coco

P.S. Linda G. over at SheSez has a Chanel gift bag giveaway going on. She was invited to the Chanel show in Paris this year by her VIP friends and got a cute gift bag that she is giving away...has some fun Chanel tiny goodies. You should try to enter to win. Go to her site and find out details on how to enter!

Photo: Katie Fine
You have read this articleNbaynadamas with the title LOUNGING LIKE A LADY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/10/lounging-like-lady.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, October 22, 2010

Comments "LOUNGING LIKE A LADY!"

Post a Comment