Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

THE Nbaynadamas SHOP OPENS!

Nbaynadamas Logo throw surrounded by Nbaynadamas pillows
Nbaynadamas Spring/Summer 2011 home furnishings collection features fine linen pillows, soft cotton knit throws, window coverings and more! (above and below)

Was up until the wee hours last night emailing with FANTASTIC web expert/designer MR. We were putting the finishing touches on the Nbaynadamas shop site.

Well after a month of really late nights and with the help of an amazing web designer...I am so pleased to announce that the Nbaynadamas shop is officially open!

You can visit the store by clicking on the "SHOP" tab here at the top of the blog or by clicking this Nbaynadamas Shop link!

On the site, you'll see everything that is being offered in my first ever home furnishings collection - featuring original designs created by me! Here in this post, I'm just showing some of the blues, sage greens and greys...but there are lots of other colors and styles to see too.

Nbaynadamas Logo knit throws
Nbaynadamas Logo cotton knit reversible throws (above)

Nbaynadamas drapery collection
A peek at the linen Nbaynadamas drapery collection. (above)

Hope you enjoy seeing the entire collection!

In usual form...I do want to hear from you on your thoughts on my collection just as I would on anything else. All opinions (favorable or unfavorable) are welcome (really)...I've developed a thick skin to comments over the years!

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.S. As most of you know, I am launching my first ever home furnishings line at the New York International Gift Fair next week. I have a booth and all on the same floor as John Robshaw, Matouk, Pine Cone Hill and other textile biggies. I'll show you pictures of the Nbaynadamas booth in tomorrow's post. Have to run off and pick up printed catalogs and get one of my favorite cute Prada dresses fixed so I can wear it at the trade show!! Oh yes...and didn't get that iPad yet...so I have that on my to do list too!

P.P.S. Attention fellow bloggers: If you have a blog and mention the debut of the Nbaynadamas Spring/Summer 2011 home furnishings collection...OR, if you write about the opening of the Nbaynadamas online shop on your blog, please let me know...I'd love to give you a shout out thank you here on Nbaynadamas. Email me at Nbaynadamas@gmail.com before 1/28/11. Thank you for all of the nice compliments thus far!
You have read this articledrapery / Nbaynadamas / Nbaynadamas collection / Nbaynadamas throws / pillows / window coverings with the title THE Nbaynadamas SHOP OPENS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/01/the-nbaynadamas-shop-opens.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, January 22, 2011

Comments "THE Nbaynadamas SHOP OPENS!"

Post a Comment