Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SEE THIS HOUSE: A$29 MILLION HAMPTONS FARM!

Exterior of a farm in the Hamptons

Still in NYC...the New York International Gift Fair is over! It was so much fun! This last week was so exciting.

I'm headed to Dallas next for the Super Bowl (if you can believe it). I'm going for my other real job...we are entertaining clients for the weekend. I fly out tomorrow morning.

From the gift fair filled with mostly women buzzing around shopping and perusing and ogling at design finds to the Super Bowl where a bunch of guys will be ogling at the 50 yard line...oh how my 2 worlds are so different.

The highlights of the fair for me were: 1. Walking into the fair on Thursday night before the start when all was being set up and tearing up with excitement and happiness of actually being at the New York Gift Fair with my own collection...I called my mother, cried tears of joy, while navigating through the chaos of all of the vendors setting up and building their booths before the fair...sounds weird but it was my dream come true and even with boxes crowding the aisles, crates being hauled in, construction craziness and all going on, I thought "this is so awesome"; 2. being surrounded by my oldest and best friends who all showed up to just be there with me...Anne, Nicole, Alyssa and Amie are all the coolest friends around and they ALL went out of their way to be there just to support...I owe each and everyone of them; 3. when furnishings maven Jonathan Adler and his team made a special trip down from their own booth to come to the Nbaynadamas booth to say hi and take a look...Jonathan, my design crush (wonder if he knows I have a design crush on him) was so nice and kind about the collection; 4. when both Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams, two of the biggest names in home furnishings, were both standing in my booth looking at my designs and chit chatting away...Mitchell had some words of advice that I definitely listened to!; 5. when Michael Boodro, editor-in-chief of Elle Decor brought a friend by to show her the collection...think he was a little appalled though when I gave him a HUGE hug before he left...LOL!t; 6. when the girls (Crystal and Cassandra) from Rue came by for a quick visit...I have been huge fans of their work...so I was very happy to meet them; 7. When editors from every major online and print shelter publication stopped by to see the collection over the course of 5 days including Danielle from Daily Candy, Parker from Elle Decor, Abby from House Beautiful, Kate from InStyle and Kelley from Real Simple just to name a few...so appreciative that they all stopped to say hi. All of this happened in a little 12'x14' cozy tiny trade show booth in NY!

Anyhoooo...enough about the NYIGF and onto musing about interiors. Well, am tired...need to go on vacation now...even though I am technically on vacation from my day job right now...

I wouldn't mind vacationing at this private Bridgehampton, NY home which is also a farm. I've told best of friend Anne that she and her hubby should buy a place on the Hamptons...a place for her family for sure...but really a place for me to come visit...hee hee...this little farm would do...yes...it would work for my vacation visiting...it would...get on it Anne (or other best of friend Frances...hee hee).

Empty living room in a Hamptons farm with coffered ceiling, large windows, wood floor and a massive fireplace

This lovely farm is set on 42 acres of land and is currently for sale, listing for almost $30 million ($29,995,000 to be exact) by Sotheby's International Realty. It has 7 bedrooms, 7 baths, 3 half baths, a barn, library, several stone fireplaces collected from French manor houses, antique black walnut floors and doors, a pool and pool house. The main house is 16,800 square feet...perfect for my vacation retreat!

Empty living or family room in a Hamptons farm with coffered ceiling, large windows, French doors, wood floor and a massive fireplace

Empty kitchen in a Hampton's farm with coffered ceiling, wood floor, stainless appliances light wood cabinets, drawers and columns and a matching island

Empty foyer in a Hamptons farm with light wood paneling, high ceiling and a staircase with no railing

Empty bedroom in a Hamptons farm with dark wood floor, white walls, a fireplace and a door leading to an outdoor patio

Possible sun room or dining room in an empty Hampton's farm with windows with a diamond pattern, a coffered ceiling and light tile floor

Would you want your best of friend to buy this house so you could visit? Would you want this farm for yourself?

What do you think of this home? If you had $29 million would you buy it?

Happy Friday...off to a hair appointment.

xo
Coco
You have read this articleestate / farm / Hamptons / mansion / Nbaynadamas / real estate / SEE THIS HOUSE with the title SEE THIS HOUSE: A$29 MILLION HAMPTONS FARM!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/02/see-this-house-a29-million-hamptons-farm.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, February 4, 2011

Comments "SEE THIS HOUSE: A$29 MILLION HAMPTONS FARM!"

Post a Comment