Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

COLOR WATCH: A BLUE LIBRARY!

Library with blue walls, leather armchairs, a coffee table with inlaid wood details, a zebra print rug, a window seat and built in bookshelves full of books

Love the idea of a blue library. I want a library and why not have a blue one? Love the built-in window seat and bookshelves, the modern leather chairs, the zebra rug. Oh so darling. Some friends recently remodeled their house and set aside a small room for their library...it is a lovely little surprise...they call it a jewel.

Anyhoo...have a big busy weekend in front of me...have lots of orders for Nbaynadamas pillows and throws to get out of the door...have to spruce up my place because am having some people over next week...lots to do and time is just flying!

Just heard from best of friend FF who lives in New Orleans...she is off to all things Mardi Gras this weekend. This is the first time in two years I've missed Mardi Gras. I miss it so...I miss my friends so much too! I've ridden in the Iris krewe for the last 2 years...one year we were lobsters (yes lobsters...we were dressed in red satin band uniform like outfits with a lobster beanie with claws on our heads...looking for a photo of the beanie now to share with you)...the next year we rode on the Iris float dressed in gold satin jumpsuits as kings (or queens...we really looked like we worked at a fast food restaurant)...this year they are pirates! Oh Mardi Gras. It is so fun to get swept in it all...I love riding on the floats and tossing beads, I love all of the parties, I just love it...next year!!!

Oh yes back to decor...if you had a library...or if you do...what color would you paint the walls or would you go with some classic wood paneling?

Happy Friday and HAPPY MARDI GRAS!

xo
Coco

P.S. Just found the photo of the outfit we wore to ride on our Mardi Gras float two years ago...I just found the hat part...that was from the year we dressed as lobsters...yes lobsters...I was a Mardi Gras lobster one year. Yup. Just imagine a group of very well heeled girls riding on a float wearing lobster outfits...and might I add totally loving it. Go to Nbaynadamas Twitter to see how I roll at Mardi Gras! I'm now getting sad that I am not in New Orleans this weekend!


Photo: Todd Alexander Romano
You have read this articleblue / blue rooms / library / Nbaynadamas / royal blue / study with the title COLOR WATCH: A BLUE LIBRARY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/03/color-watch-blue-library.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, March 4, 2011

Comments "COLOR WATCH: A BLUE LIBRARY!"

Post a Comment