Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

LUSTWORTHY LIGHTING - A MIRRORED FLOWER CHANDELIER!

Flower shaped mirrored chandelier by Made Goods
Made Goods - Fiona Chandelier (Flower shaped mirrored chandelier. 7 lights)(above)

I like this delicate chandelier by Made Goods. So wonderfully light and refined. The mirrored tiles add just a little reflective bling - the right amount of shine and sparkle in fact. Hmmm...maybe I would put this in the hallway of my tiny tiny tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills. Would it fit? Time to measure I guess! Ooooh or better yet...maybe I should see if I can carry this in the Random Stuff section of the Nbaynadamas shop...love love love.

In the meantime, I see that this beauty is priced at $2695 at Plantation here in Los Angeles. Oh the temptation. Hmmm...the temptation! Lustworthy indeed.

What do you think? Where might you hang this light?

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articlechandeliers / lighting / Nbaynadamas with the title LUSTWORTHY LIGHTING - A MIRRORED FLOWER CHANDELIER!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/03/lustworthy-lighting-mirrored-flower.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Comments "LUSTWORTHY LIGHTING - A MIRRORED FLOWER CHANDELIER!"

Post a Comment