Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO!

Bedroom with a wall of drapes doubling as a headboard

Nice little bedroom I think. I like the wall of drapes behind the bed acting almost as a headboard of sorts. Because I get absolutely no sleep during the week and just a little more than no sleep on the weekends, I often muse or should I say dream about comfy beds and sleeping!!! Note to self: make time for sleep.

So far it has been a good weekend. Yesterday I ran around all day and got nothing done...good times. Then I went to my friend CJ's birthday party last night at Stark Bar wearing the same clothes I was running around all day in. Party was fun. I kept ducking from being photographed though. CJ has a huge Nikon camera that she was allowing all of her friends to use to take photos of the event. I have this great fear of being tagged in photos on Facebook so I spent the whole night dodging and darting out of photos. It was quite ridiculous on my part. Between the hiding and ducking, I did catch up up with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile...like dearest of friend AZ!

Also wanted to thank Jen Ramos of uber blog Made by Girl for the nice post she did about a Nbaynadamas throw. Jen also has a fantastic Made by Girl shop site where she sells fantastic prints, stationery and more. I emailed Jen about 9 months ago asking her who did her website because I needed some help with revamping my blog and building a shop site for me. She emailed me back almost immediately and told me that her "guy" (husband) did it (I point out her kindness in emailing me back because I had inquired to other fellow bloggers for recommendations and was met with a bit of a wall of silence). So I called Jen's guy (husband) in a desperate panic (after a majorly failed attempt with another web designer) and he easily came to the rescue! Jen's guy redesigned my blog beautifully and built my lovely Nbaynadamas shop site. So as a thank you for her help in making the connection, I sent Jen a thank you present and she in turn put up a nice post just this last Friday (by the way Jen is one powerful blogger...if you could have seen how many more readers came to my site after she said a nice word or two...you would be amazed). Anyway, all of this to say...thank you twice over Jen! Thank you for the help 9 months ago and thank you for the nice thank you post!

Well today is design day for me...starting to think about new designs for the collection. Wish me luck.

Happy Sunday! Hope you have a wonderful day.


xo
Coco

P.S. Happy Birthday best of friend AM! Today is her birthday! She's the reason I started the blog 3 years ago btw. Hope you have a great day AM!

Photo: Jean Allsopp
You have read this articlebedroom / Nbaynadamas / WEEKEND PHOTO with the title WEEKEND PHOTO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/03/weekend-photo.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, March 27, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO!"

Post a Comment