Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

YEARNING FOR A PROPER YARD!

Backyard with four lounge chairs, a pool with a graphic design on the bottom, grass, lots of trees and a stone fireplace.

Simple one...I need a proper yard. Right now, I have a hillside in front of my little tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills and a hillside in back of my little tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills. Lots of trees, ivy, wild shrubs, fauna (deer galloping along the property line in the back) but no proper yard. I have a deck and a patio...but no yard.

I want this yard. Pool (with an interesting graphic design on the bottom) surrounded by grass, lots of trees, a nice garden, a fireplace and lots of room to just roll around and lounge...I'd happily take it all!

Do you have a yard I would yearn for? If so, please tell me about it. What do you think of this backyard area...take it or leave it?

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

Photo: Eric Piasecki
You have read this articlebackyard / garden / grass / outdoor living / pool / yard with the title YEARNING FOR A PROPER YARD!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/05/yearning-for-proper-yard.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, May 20, 2011

Comments "YEARNING FOR A PROPER YARD!"

Post a Comment