Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

THIS OR THAT: TRADITIONAL VS. MODERN LIVING ROOM - WHICH DO YOU PREFER?!

living room with a large crystal chandelier, ceramic garden stools, a trellis rug, sofas with rounded arms, brass and glass coffee tables, a fireplace, wood floor and a high, coffered ceiling
Traditional living room with a large crystal chandelier, ceramic garden stools, a trellis rug, sofas with rounded arms, brass and glass coffee tables. (above)
New Nbaynadamas special feature...I'm calling this franchise THIS OR THAT.   In this new segment, I'll feature two things that are similar in nature but different in form and I want to hear from you as to what you prefer.   I like hearing your ideas and would love for you to weigh in always.

So in todays Nbaynadamas THIS OR THAT...

Was browsing through the portfolio/website of photographer Bob Coscarelli and came across these two living rooms. I like them both actually but they are definitely different.

Take a look and consider which one you find more attractive...

Modern living room with lots of mid-century modern pieces (Barcelona leather chairs and Arco floor lamp),  a boxy sofa,  monochromatic grey rug, yellow accent pillows and large floor length windows covered with sheer curtains
Modern living room is very simple with lots of mid-century modern pieces (Barcelona leather chairs and Arco floor lamp),  a boxy sofa,  monochromatic grey rug and some yellow accents.  (above)
Traditional vs. modern living...which do you prefer?  In this case, I might be leaning a bit more towards the traditional only because the modern might be a bit too bare for me...but maybe not...could depend on my mood!  Let me know what you think
Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S. My laptop fell on the floor on Monday night and broke. I've been without a computer for two days and I am totally freaking out. I went to buy another one yesterday and got totally confused and walked away with only a monitor. Ridiculous that I can easily spend googobs of money on clothes and shoes, but totally freeze up with spending the money to buy a computer. I am a PC girl but everyone in my office keeps saying "Apples are THE best." One girl admitted that part of the reason she liked apples is because they are "cooler" (not necessarily that they are that much better). Whoa is me...woe is me. My dilemma of the day. Off to try to find another computer this afternoon!

P.P.S. Going to another party tonight. This will be the third night in a row I've been out. Will tell you about party tomorrow (if I have a computer)!

P.P.P.S.  Loving the new issue of High Gloss Magazine!  Congratulations to High Gloss Magazine editor-in-chief Paloma Contreras and team.  Virtual eye candy.  Wonderful mix of all things design - both fashion and interiors. Great story.
You have read this articleTHIS OR THAT with the title THIS OR THAT: TRADITIONAL VS. MODERN LIVING ROOM - WHICH DO YOU PREFER?!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-or-that-traditional-vs-modern.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Comments "THIS OR THAT: TRADITIONAL VS. MODERN LIVING ROOM - WHICH DO YOU PREFER?!"

Post a Comment