Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

BY HOOK OR BY NOOK!

White breakfast nook with saarninen chairs and banquette leather window seating

Must love a good breakfast nook. Here's one. White, crisp, cheerful, sunny...a nice place to enjoy the first meal of the day. The built in banquette with a seat upholstered in leather from Holly Hunt, paired with the white Saarinen chairs from Knoll make for a comfy and cozy area to spend oh at least an hour drinking tea, reading the paper, doing a nice crossword (that's for my mom, she loves crosswords), plotting and planning out the day.

I would even lunch in this nook too!

What does your kitchen eating area look like? What do you think of this little nook?

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Great dinner last night at Locanda Verde here in NYC with best of friends Anne and John! New York is so funny. We didn't sit down to dinner until 10p and the restaurant was jam packed. It was Tuesday night!  Also got a chance to see A.Ro and her new guy too when we stopped by Morandi in the West Village.  That place was hopping too late on a Tuesday night.  New York. New York!

P.P.S. Off to a work party (I know...a daytime work party?) for my day job. Am debating between a totally business work appropriate dress or one that is a little more questionable for the work environment but that I love...hmmm...what to do?  The questionable one is from Armani and is almost see-through and has the back out...I know...not appropriate for work but I LOVE it.  My dilemmas are such non dilemmas I recognize.  There are bigger things to fret about and more important issues to focus on for sure...but for today I'll circle around this little dilemma!  Just for a bit...and then I'll get a grip.  LOL!

Photo: Elle Decor
You have read this articlebedside table / black and white / breakfast nook / built-in banquet seating / eat in kitchen / saarinen / saarinen tulip chairs with the title BY HOOK OR BY NOOK!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/07/by-hook-or-by-nook.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Comments "BY HOOK OR BY NOOK!"

Post a Comment