Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

LET THE SUNSHINE IN THE FORM OF A MIRROR!

Mirror with the frame made out of metal rods arranged in a circle
Mecox Gardens - Metal Rod Mirror - $1200 (above)

I am not typically a fan of the ever so trendy sunburst mirrors...but this one by Made Goods (sold at Mecox Gardens) does work for me. Love it. It is called the Dawn mirror and it is fashioned after a vintage bracelet. J'adore the detail of all of the spindles, the antique brass finish and the overall look of this mirror. I need one...where would I put it...not clear...but I would like one of these.

So have been in haze over the last few days...not quite feeling too well...can't tell whether it is a cold or allergies about to hit...I am fighting getting sick tooth and nail...I cannot be sick...I cannot...I need to be on my toes for the next week or so!

Well so in my random logic that only makes sense to me...thought this fab mirror could help let a little sunshine peak through my haze (along with some Emergen-C, lots of vitamin C and water)!:-)

Do you like the above mirror...or do you not like?  What do you think my friends?!?  Well?

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  I leave for Atlanta tomorrow to show the Nbaynadamas collection (will be bringing three new throw designs with me).  Please come by and see me if you are going to Atlanta for the gift fair.  I'll be at the Christian Mosso Associates showroom inside the Merchandise Mart at 240 Peachtree Street Suite 9B7, Atlanta!  So excited!  Hope to meet many of you there.
You have read this article with the title LET THE SUNSHINE IN THE FORM OF A MIRROR!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/07/let-sunshine-in-form-of-mirror.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Comments "LET THE SUNSHINE IN THE FORM OF A MIRROR!"

Post a Comment