Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

THE HOUSE OF WINDSOR - ALL THAT GLITTERS IS A GOLD TRIMMED BABY ROOM - PART 4!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Upholstered day bed in the House of Windor's baby room with gold covering by Kneedler-Fauchere and two gold sunburst mirrors

Hope you had a fantastic long weekend!

As I mentioned, last week, I went to Veranda Magazine's chic cocktail party where the magazine unveiled the House of Windsor - a showcase house designed and realized by renowned interior designer Windsor Smith.  See previous posts for glimpses at the other rooms!

After Windsor designed and had the 8,000 square foot equestrian estate built from the ground up...she and many of her famous decorator friends decorated the rooms.  The house is spectacular in my view.  So much to see.  So many great ideas.

I think my favorite room in the house is the nursery.  Go figure.  I don't have kids yet I was totally charmed by this room and the detail in the space.  Maybe I liked it because it definitely was a baby room but didn't feel cliche in any way, shape or form.

This nursery was designed by Theresa Ghevondian who is a designer working at Windsor's company.  Theresa did an amazing job with this room in my view.  Simply amazing!

I love the crescent moon shaped bassinet or crib from Kenneth Cobonpue's rattan furniture collection.  The gold wallcovering from Kneedler-Fauchere, the gold changing table and the overall vibe of the room.  It works.  Modern yet classic.  Lots of attention paid to detail.  Even with the gold accents...soothing and relaxing.  The paint color is Benjamin Moore's White Dove by the way.  The built in cabinet shelving is lined with Schumacher's "Jungle Play" wall covering.  I love it!

Baby room in the house of windsor with dark wood floor, an upholstered day bed, a white armchair, one wall covered by a gold wall covering, a crescent moon crib, and a cabinet made of three large marbled puzzle pieces

Close up of the marbled side table made of three puzzle pieces. On the counter there is a gold baby changing station and a white lamp

Close up of the gold baby changing station


Close up of the crescent moon shaped bassinet from Kenneth Cobonpue's rattan furniture collection

Close up of the gold wall covering by Kneedler-Fauchere

Built in bookshelves and cabinets in the baby room in the Windsor house, the bookshelves are lined with Schumacher's "Jungle Play" wall covering

Close up of Schumacher's "Jungle Play" wall covering in the built in bookshelves and elephant bookends in the baby room in the Windsor house

gold container on a glass nesting table in the Windsor house

Three gold art-deco inspired nesting tables with a magazine, flower arrangement, wood box and a photo album in the Windsor house

What do you think of this baby room?  I'd be interested what you moms have to say about this.  Is the room functional enough for a baby?  Would the decor work for you?

What a delightful room I think!  Wonderful job Theresa.

Once again, as a reminder to those of you in Los Angeles within the next couple of weeks, you can buy tickets to see the House of Windsor in person.  It is open until July 17th.  I think I am going back next weekend if I can squeeze in a day!

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Today, I'm dealing with a traffic ticket (oy), going to the dentist (oy again) and trying to figure out how to get a Nbaynadamas sign made right way for our Atlanta showroom where we are showing the Nbaynadamas textiles collection next week (oy 3) (assistant KS is working on this one...so that oy might disappear very quickly).  Don't mean to sound like a complainer....but am whining a bit.  Will stop.  Maybe I'll try to turn these into a positive...here's my optimistic spin...I learned a valuable lesson with the traffic ticket, I love the dentist because he makes my teeth healthy and makes me look good, we will figure out a sign this morning and get it to Atlanta by Thursday!  There.  I feel less better already!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articlebaby / baby room / bassinet / changing table / crescent moon bassinet / crib / daybed / gold changing table / gold wall covering / House of Windsor / Nbaynadamas / nesting tables / nursery / rattan bassinet with the title THE HOUSE OF WINDSOR - ALL THAT GLITTERS IS A GOLD TRIMMED BABY ROOM - PART 4!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/07/the-house-of-windsor-all-that-glitters.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Comments "THE HOUSE OF WINDSOR - ALL THAT GLITTERS IS A GOLD TRIMMED BABY ROOM - PART 4!"

Post a Comment