Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

NEW TO MARKET: THE Nbaynadamas COTTON TEXTILES COLLECTION!

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Oxford on a white armchair next to a wood side table with a Nbaynadamas candle on a silver dish and an orchid flower arangement

I know it is Sunday morning and I haven't posted in days. Usually I leave Sunday for lighter posts or not posting at all. A day of rest. Well no rest for me this weekend and today. I've been a little busy.

Am in New York right now! So exciting as usual. I love the city.

I'm loving the city even more this weekend and am even more excited about being here because I am showing the Nbaynadamas textiles and home accessories collection for the second time at the New York International Gift Fair.

The fair starts this morning!

I am so happy to be showing the Nbaynadamas Classic Collection with luxe linen pillows and throw to buyers from around the country.

Am even more excited to show off my new collection of 100% cotton pillows...all made right here in the U.S.A.!

The cotton collection is more casual, whimsical and playful than the luxury linen line. I love these pillows just as much. My hope is that people really understand that through graphic patterns a person an really change the look of their space with pillows and textiles.

So...only because I've got to run...I'll stop chatting and you take a look at the latest from me - The Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection!
 The Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection
Cotton collection one-sheet (above)

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Oxford
Oxford (navy) (above)

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Birdcage Toile
Birdcage Toile (brown) (above)

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Coco's Flower
Coco's Flower (above and below)

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Coco's Flower

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Coco's Flower on a white armchair next to a wood side table with a small topiary

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Coco's Flower

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Coco's Flower

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Tower Court
Tower Court (light blue) (above)

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Wauwinet
Wauwinet (Turquoise) (above)

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Wauwinet
Wauwinet (Orange) (above)

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Kip on a white armchair next to a wood side table with two candlestick and a bouquet of hydrangeas

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Kip
Kip (above and below)

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Kip

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Kip


Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Birdcage Toile
Birdcage Toile (light blue) (above)

Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection pillow in Coco's Flower and Nbaynadamas throw in Plaid on a white armchair next to a wood side table with a small topiary

I am also showing some fun new colorways in the luxury linen collection, new throws in cool patterns and colors and even a line of new black label candles!  Can't wait to get to the show floor!

Must mention that I am thrilled that I'll be joined in the booth for these next few days by fab assistant KS (a recent college grad who loves pink) and amazing sales rep JG who came up from Charleston, SC to help in the booth for the week.  On Wednesday, my sweet sister (big sis - she is actually only 10 months older than me) will also be helping me out in the booth; she's a busy attorney but is coming to New York from Los Angeles just to lend a hand. Yesterday, WA, KS's friend from college, also came on board for the day to help with set up.   Again, feel very lucky for all of the support and wonderful people I have surrounding me.  Very lucky.

Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of the Nbaynadamas Cotton Collection.  Stand by later this week for more images of these and other pillow and throws.  I also, have a back log of several NEW TO MARKET segments on other manufacturers' fantastic offerings...will get to that too.

In the meantime, I hope you are having a restful weekend!

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  I mentioned on Nbaynadamas Twitter the other day...that when I was flying to New York on Thursday night, I hand carried over 150 pillow covers and probably 30 throws with me.  I get paranoid about shipping all of my samples.  Anyhoooo...ran into uber designer Michael S. Smith at the airport (Michael decorated the White House if you recall) in Los Angeles, we had nice little chat before boarding the flight to NYC.  Upon arrival at JFK, I again was catching up with Michael at the baggage claim.  He was efficiently and neatly packed in two small bags.  And then there was me...8 huge pieces of Tumi luggage and one cart.  Michael was a true gentleman, he saw a damsel in distress (or a damsel who had over packed) and took pity on me.  Before I knew it, Michael had grabbed several pieces of my luggage and was wheeling them out of the secure area into the safe hands of  my driver Ken.  Uh, can I say nice guy?  I'll say it...what a nice guy!  Also, did I mention it was 1am in the morning! What are the chances of that situation happening?  Anyhooooo...Michael, if you read this...thank you!!!!

P.P.S.  If you are attending the New York International Gift Fair this week, please remember to stop by the Nbaynadamas booth.  We are downstairs at the Javits Center in the At Home Textiles division.  Booth #7849!  Hope to see you there!
You have read this article with the title NEW TO MARKET: THE Nbaynadamas COTTON TEXTILES COLLECTION!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-to-market-nbaynadamas-cotton.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, August 14, 2011

Comments "NEW TO MARKET: THE Nbaynadamas COTTON TEXTILES COLLECTION!"

Post a Comment