Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

RIGHT LIGHT - SUPER SUN SOAKED SPACES! (and a little bit about Katy Perry!)

white entry way with a light yellow door, wood floor, a sea grass rug, a round mirror table holding a large tear drop vase with a plant, two grey ottomans are under the table, in the foreground there is modern white chair with a curved back

Have I mentioned before that I absolutely love Lonny Magazine (the web shelter magazine created by Michelle Adams and Patrick Cline)?  Have been running around over the last week...falling out of Emmy dresses and the like (see previous post)...so I didn't get a chance to do a full study of the new 2nd anniversary Lonny issue until now.  Love it!

Lots of light bright sun drenched rooms and spaces.  Chic, well styled, smart and light.   Here are a few of my favorite spaces from the latest Lonny Magazine!

White porch with a black side table and a white daybed with red and white patterned cushions and pillows

White bedroom with paneled walls, a dark wood floor, iron bed frame, black pillow with white poka dots and a matching throw pillow at the foot of the bed. The black nightstand has a tall brass lamp with a black lampshade

Bedroom with French doors with Roman shades, a white nightstand designed in the shape of branches holds a silver clamp light and instead of a headboard, the white bed with green and paisley accent pillows, has a black chalkboard
Sun streams through a french door into this bedroom with a black chalkboard headboard - genius! (above)

Living room with dark floor, Lucite coffee table, two upholstered Louis XIV chairs and white cabinets with glass doors

Which of these is your favorite?  I'm loving the bench on the veranda and the chalkboard headboard bedroom.

What is the lightest brightest sun filled room in your home?

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  A SUPER DUPER big thank you to mega pop star Katy Perry for mentioning Nbaynadamas as her favorite design blog in this month's InStyle magazine article that just came out yesterday!!!!  I can't believe it!  I'm totally freaked out that Katy Perry reads Nbaynadamas and all of my random musings on things.  I wonder if I need to start being more serious and less scatter brained.  Oh dear...nervous.  Calm. Calm. Breathe.

P.P.S. When friend Melissa Maffei from children's store tottini in Seattle tweeted something yesterday about Katy Perry, In Style and Nbaynadamas, I didn't have a clue what she was talking about.  I thought what a nice combo of names to put in a tweet but I don't know why they are all in a tweet together...so I literally tweeted back something like "Help me understand what is going on here".  Then Melissa @tottini tweeted the following:  "New InStyle mag came out yesterday, Katy Perry said you were a fav blog to watch! Awesome mention, congrats!".  I then almost fell out of my chair...hung up on the work person I was talking to...grabbed my purse (a huge oversized Gucci tote that weighs about 50lbs because it is over loaded with who knows what of miscellaneous items that I must bring with me to work each day that are not at all needed but I feel I must bring to work...so just to clarify...when I grabbed my purse, I almost fell over again because it is so heavy) and ran out of the office to buy the InStyle.  When I arrived at the newsstand I started taking random photos of the magazine to email to my sister and friends!  My dear friend Aline photoshopped the Katy Perry Nbaynadamas mention into a beautiful little montage and posted it on Facebook.  Oh what a beautiful day!

Katy Perry mentioning Nbaynadamas in InStyle Magazine and the InStyle magazine cover
My friend Aline photo shopped the Katy Perry quote and InStyle magazine cover! (above)

P.P.P.S.  Uh oh...just got freaked out again...that Katy Perry is reading the blog.  She is a total trendsetter (Katy has 10 million followers on Katy Perry Twitter if you can believe and 35 million followers on her Facebook page...I am now one of them). Hmmm...maybe I need to be more interesting...more fantastic...more fabulous...more "editorial" (whatever that means)...more musical (don't think any of you would want me to be musical so strike this one).  I think she seems really cool...but now I'm nervous. Oy va voy.  I know.  I can't help it.  Maybe the article was written months ago and she's moved onto another fave blog...and then I can just continue to blabber like I am just talking to myself and few thousand of my closest friends like I do every day.  LOL!

P.P.P.P.S.  I think I need to start another blog called P.S. because my P.S.s have gotten so out of control lately.  For the first time ever, I've added a photo into the P.S. section.  Problem is...after I write each post, I have a million other things to say that are not relevant to the post at hand...so I've been liberally and clearly misusing P.S.  This picture addition is a clear overstepping...but I couldn't help myself!!!

P.P.P.P.P.S.  Also, thank you to Emily Ruddo of Armonia Decors for featuring a Nbaynadamas Stripe throw in the brand new Toujours magazine.  Toujour is a new online magazine focused on art and design.  Thank you Emily!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.  Back to the Katy Perry thing...if you are reading Katy...thank you again!  xo

Photos: Lonny Magazine
You have read this articleKaty Perry with the title RIGHT LIGHT - SUPER SUN SOAKED SPACES! (and a little bit about Katy Perry!). You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/09/right-light-super-sun-soaked-spaces-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 22, 2011

Comments "RIGHT LIGHT - SUPER SUN SOAKED SPACES! (and a little bit about Katy Perry!)"

Post a Comment