Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

ROOM TO LOVE 10.8.11!

Sitting room with large picture window, two white armchairs, a green upholstered armchair with nail head trip, wood floor and a striped area rug

A picture window if I do say so.  This simple sitting area in a European home mirrors the colors and tones of the outside view.  A dusty brick colored rug complements the ancient building in the background, the avocado green armchair reflects the balcony plants and the fresh white vintage chairs echo the lightness and brightness of the sky.  Love the arrangement of clear Moroccan style pendants or lanterns cascading down from the ceiling.  I would like to visit here.  Love this room

Need to get out the door this Saturday morning.  So much to do...so little time...as usual.  Doing a bit of inventory on my vintage collection today and a lot of running around...

I wrote just yesterday on Twitter the following: "I'm learning that the only constant thing in life is the possibility of change" (why I am choosing to create meaningful quotes and philosophize through a tweet is a whole other story)!  One person retweeted my tweet and tweeted back saying "true words girl. (I'll stop using the word tweet now...)

P.S. A mid post P.S again....ooops sorry...wait....does it bug you when people you don't know call you "girl" for no reason?  Like when a stranger says "girl, you should buy that" or "where are you going girl?" I'm on the fence...I think depending on the person I find it a little annoying...okay I understand that there are things that are really annoying in life like bigotry, hatred, meanness, illness...so this "girl" thing I can live with...but maybe I think it is a bit presumptuous too...hmmm...I am a girl and proud of it...but maybe when "girl" is used as a punctuation or a name by someone I don't know at all and who is adding it because they think they are being culturally relevant that is when it bugs me...if you have authentically grown up calling people "girl" then I embrace that and love it, call me "girl" please...or if you are a good friend who uses "girl" for emphasizing a point or as a greeting, I like that too...but, if you don't really know the person and are only adding "girl" here and there depending on the person you are talking to (selective "girling"...meaning you pick out certain people for this because you think you're supposed to call them "girl") and the word is not part of your normal vocabulary (Southerners disregard this of course), that may cause me to twitch a bit....hmmm...let me get over this quickly...there are much bigger things to worry about...maybe I'll try using "girl" in a sentence...here goes...Coco: "well girl I'm going to have to think about what I think about that!"...okay...it wasn't that bad...onto other non dilemma dilemmas....anyhoooooooo....LOL!.

I think change is a good thing and it is also quite universal...something we all experience. 

So reason I turned into Twitter's version of the philosopher Descartes last night is that I got an email yesterday evening and I'm not sure what it means but it could mean new beginnings, rolling up my sleeves and getting down to business.  I love Nbaynadamas...so I seem to have lots of energy for the big picture, the details and everything in between.  I've not shied away from hard work so far this year...so why start now?  Rah rah...here we go again...change is in the air....!  Am off an running (literally and figuratively speaking)....

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.P.S. I've super sized pictures on the blog here...what do you think?  Too big...?  Just go back a page of older posts and you can see what size the pictures used to be.  Help...not sure I love these huge photos...but I kind of like them.  I've been exploring a lot of fashion blogs lately...you know the ones where the girls (oh there is that word...but I'm using it as a noun not a name) dress up and have pictures taken of themselves in all of these different outfits.  Great fashion ideas...but many of these fashion blogs have enormous photos and I was kind of liking them.  I don't know...I'm always generally confused before I make a decision.  Large photos v. regular photos that is the question (my simpleton version of Hamlet's "to be or not to be" quandry!).

P.P.P.S.  Am going to pull out my Nikon NSR camera today finally - you know it is one of those real cameras that a photographer might use - a Nikon D310 or something...I don't remember.  I bought it back in June but have been so intimidated by all of the gadgets and lenses that it has remained in the box unused.  I don't even really know where it is...so maybe first task will be finding the camera...to do: search closets to find expensive camera that you bought back in June and have never used.  Let me go find this...stay tuned for a camera update!

P.P.P.P.S.  Thank you again and again to longtime Nbaynadamas reader Ruth R. who nicely always corrects my spelling and grammar...fixed it Ruth.  Thank you so much!

P.P.P.P.P.S.  Tweeting from the Rose Bowl Flea Market on Sunday.  Remember to tweet along with me at Nbaynadamas Twitter!


Photo: Francesco Lagnese
You have read this articlebay window / lanterns / large window / picture window / ROOM TO LOVE with the title ROOM TO LOVE 10.8.11!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/10/room-to-love-10811.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, October 8, 2011

Comments "ROOM TO LOVE 10.8.11!"

Post a Comment