Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Close up of a red flower arrangement

Happy Halloween eve!

Got these beautiful flowers delivered yesterday from best of friend AM and her nice husband JE.  Wasn't feeling too well so I got some "get well soon" flowers from them.  My mom was very nice too...she was here making sure I was okay.

Well today I woke...feeling much much better.  It is another gorgeous fall day here...and the views from my tiny little cottage in the Hollywood Hills is quite nice.

The view of these lovely flowers is nice too!
flower arrangement with pink tulips and roses and other red and pink flowers

How are you spending your Halloween eve?  I'll spend mine taking it a bit easy.  I know best of friend AM is throwing a huge party for her son's 4th bday in NYC...80 people she is having over...and her husband JE, a 6'2" man, is dressing as the Green Lantern (she sent a picture of him in the costume...it is quite hilarious...and cute)...gotta love Halloween. LOL!

Thank you AM and JE for the lovely flowers...they brightened my day!

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleWEEKEND PHOTO with the title WEEKEND PHOTO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/10/weekend-photo.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, October 30, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO!"

Post a Comment