Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

Nbaynadamas TEXTILES LAND IN BEVERLY HILLS!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Nbaynadamas Logo pillow in grey on a dining chair at PomPom Interiors
Nbaynadamas Logo pillow in grey on a dining chair at PomPom Interiors in Beverly Hills! (above)

I am thrilled to let you know that Nbaynadamas Textiles are in another Beverly Hills store! Woohooo...!

Just this week we dropped of a selection of Nbaynadamas linen pillows, cotton pillows and cotton throws to Hilde Leiaghat's Beverly Hills home furnishings store Pom Pom Interiors...and then I held my breath. It was hard holding my breath for two days...but I did it. Then I received a nice email from Jamie the store manager a few days later saying Hilde actually liked some Nbaynadamas! Yippeee!!! I'll calm myself.

Anyhoooooo...I personally went back yesterday to swap out a few things and tahdah...Nbaynadamas is in Beverly Hills right on Canon Drive...(just two blocks from the famed Rodeo Drive...)!  I'm pinching myself!

Nbaynadamas Logo pillows in grey on dining chairs at Pom Pom Interiors


Nbaynadamas Quatrefoil brown linen pillows and a Nbaynadamas reversible cotton knit throw on turned wood chairs inside Pom Pom Interiors
Nbaynadamas Quatrefoil brown linen pillows and a Nbaynadamas reversible cotton knit throw on turned wood chairs inside the store. (above)

Close up of Nbaynadamas Quatrefoil brown linen pillows and a Nbaynadamas reversible cotton knit throw on turned wood chair

If you happen to be sauntering around Beverly Hills, go see please and let me know what you think!


PomPom Interiors
432 N. Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone: 310-248-4440

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco


All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleNbaynadamas collection / Nbaynadamas pillows / Nbaynadamas textiles / Nbaynadamas throws with the title Nbaynadamas TEXTILES LAND IN BEVERLY HILLS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/11/nbaynadamas-textiles-land-in-beverly.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, November 5, 2011

Comments "Nbaynadamas TEXTILES LAND IN BEVERLY HILLS!"

Post a Comment