Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO!

modern grey and white bedroom with upholstered headboard, large windows with floor length curtains and a long ottoman

Clean, crisp, and neat.  I like this lovely modern bedroom in grey and white.  Nothing visually distracting or disturbing. Perfect place for a clear mind when going to sleep or waking. Easy to relax and just enjoy the city views.  I like the modern chaise at the end of the bed with the three mattresses on top of it.  I'd lounge there happily.

I have a little Christmas shopping to do today...other than that am taking it a little easy today.  What are your plans...we are one week before Christmas eve...how will you spend this Saturday?

What do you think of this room?  Too sparse or just right?

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Felt like a criminal yesterday at the Whole Foods market in Beverly Hills.  I popped into the 12 items and under line with my tiny basket of groceries and the check out guy called me out in front of everyone in line. While he was ringing me up he said loudly, "Next time, this line is ONLY for 12 items or less".  So as he was loading up the bag I started counting then I confidently said, "I only counted 13 or 14...that's not that much" and then I made a "like whatever" noise from the back of my throat.  He then ripped the receipt out of the cash register and said "This says 17".  I felt like all of the people in line were staring at me disapprovingly and I scurried out of the grocery store as quickly as I could.  As I was running to my car I was mumbling to myself out loud, "12, 13, 17? I counted 13.".  How many times have I had less than 12 items?  Shouldn't that count for something?  Shouldn't it be an average of 12 items over several visits to the grocery store?  I didn't realize how far over I was.  Oy.  So much for holiday cheer. LOL!


Photo: Selldorf Architects
You have read this articlebed / bedroom / city view / floor to ceiling windows / high ceilings / master bedroom / view / WEEKEND PHOTO with the title WEEKEND PHOTO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/12/weekend-photo.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, December 17, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO!"

Post a Comment