Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN IDEA: BARING IT ALL IN AN OPEN BATH DESIGN!

Bathroom with white painted wood floors, double french doors leading to a small patio, a shower open on both sides with one wall doubling as a backsplash for the pedestal sink and pebble mosaic on the walls and floor

I like this bathroom above.  I think this open shower with rain fall shower head and pebble mosaic tiles is quite genius and looks good too.  Love the white painted wood floors throughout and of course the wonderful double french glass doors letting in all of the light.

I like this idea...a shower open at either end with one of the walls doubling as the backsplash for the pedestal sink.  And did I mention how much I like the pebble mosaic on the walls and floor of the shower (could be some sort of river rock or a glass pebble...not sure)?  Very relaxing...spa like...indeed. :-)

What do you think of this bath?  Do you like this creative bath design?  Do tell.

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  So thrilled to let you know...Nbaynadamas has been chosen as a finalist for the prestigious Fashion Group International (FGI) Rising Star Award.  Past winners have included Tory Burch, Phillip Lim, Jason Wu and Dylan Lauren (all in the Women's ready-to-wear division).  I am nominated in the Home/Interior Design section for the Nbaynadamas textiles collection!    Voting is open only to FGI members through next Monday - I don't think I know any FGI members and I am guessing not that many FGI members know me so I bet my chances are slim...still exciting nonetheless!  The awards ceremony where they announce the winners is on January 26th in New York at Cipriani.  So nervous and honored all in one.  I feel very lucky! Never thought I would be mentioned in Women's Wear Daily (WWD) which of course is the "it" daily magazine/paper for the fashion world...but I was among the finalists announced last week (see article below).  Woohooo...we'll see what happens at the end of the month!

Newspaper clipping showing Nbaynadamas as a finalist for Home/Interiro Design in category for the Fashion Group International (FGI) Rising Star Award

P.P.S.  Okay...back to reality.  Super Nbaynadamas associate operations manager KS (who loves the color pink) and I are running around like two chickens with no heads this week as we get ready for all of the January trade shows.  Last night, after my regular job, I just picked up loads of new pillows and fabric designs and three huge boxes of throws (we are shipping some last minute items to both Atlanta and New York today...oy va voy).  I think some of the new things look nice....I think.  Can't wait to share them with you!  I hope you like.

P.P.P.S.  Nbaynadamas hits the road with new textiles! Where in the world will I be this week?  Let's say ATLANTA!  If you are going to be in Atlanta this week for the Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market...please stop by the Christian Mosso Associates showroom to say hi (Christian Mosso showroom is in the Americas Mart Building 1, 9th floor).  I'll be there showing the Nbaynadamas textiles collection once again and all the new goodies that I've added into the mix.  I absolutely LOVE meeting all you who read the blog...you are like my extended group of friends...so please please stop by and say hello!  Allegedly, I am taking a red eye in on Friday morning (I say allegedly because I haven't changed my ticket yet)...so I'll be in the showroom a little bleary eyed all day this Friday and then hopefully more awake Saturday, Sunday and through Monday afternoon 1/16.


Photo: El Mueble
You have read this articlebath and bathroom / bath floors / DESIGN IDEA / pebble mosaic / shower / white bathroom with the title DESIGN IDEA: BARING IT ALL IN AN OPEN BATH DESIGN!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/01/design-idea-baring-it-all-in-open-bath.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Comments "DESIGN IDEA: BARING IT ALL IN AN OPEN BATH DESIGN!"

Post a Comment