Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: THE OSWALD SOFA!


Grey Oswald Sofa
The Conran Shop - Oswald Sofa - on sale $3,108 ; regular $3,885 (Price for flax linen shown.)(above)
This year I think I need to spruce up my little cottage in the Hollywood Hills.  So I've started to look at some furniture...not seriously but am starting the hunt.  I think I am in the market for two new sofas (one for the living room and one for my tiny den), a new bed, new bedroom furniture, a new dining table and some other stuff...maybe even a new place to live!

Anyhooo...I like this sofa from The Conran Shop...apparently it is an update on a sofa that did really well for them for years. I like the idea of a tight back sofa.  Cute I think.

What do you think?  Are you in the market for any big furniture pieces this year?  If so, what?

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articlecouches and sofas / DESIGN ON SALE DAILY with the title DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: THE OSWALD SOFA!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/01/design-on-sale-daily-oswald-sofa.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, January 9, 2012

Comments "DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: THE OSWALD SOFA!"

Post a Comment