Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

GUEST POST: HOUSE OF TURQUOISE TUESDAY!

Hi everyone, I'm Erin from the blog House of Turquoise! I'm so excited to be guest blogging today for Coco...I'm a long-time fan of this fabulous blog!

Living room with a sea foam sofa, wall mounted lamps, and a wood coffee table with steel legs

As the name of my blog implies, I'm also a fan of the color turquoise! This elegant home designed by Tobi Fairley is filled with a serene sea-inspired color palette that I love dearly.

Living room with sea foam sofa, brown armchairs, wire frame stools, a white painted brick fireplace with a wall mounted TV in the mantel, white cabinets with sea foam inlets and a sliding door

Living room with sea foam sofa, brown armchairs, wire frame stools, a white painted brick fireplace with a wall mounted TV in the mantel, white cabinets with sea foam inlets and a sliding door

The soft and soothing color scheme is carried over into the spacious, light-filled kitchen. I love the aqua cabinets, lighting, and great built-in banquette. What a dream space!

Kitchen with subway tile backsplash, silver pendant lights, aqua cabinets, glossy counters and stainless appliances

Kitchen with aqua cabinets, stainless appliances, pendant lights a small sink and a fridge with wooden doors

Breakfast nook with leather armchairs and an upholstered bench with turquoise and white striped curtains

The master bedroom below is also filled with the colors of the sea. (Can you see why I love this home?!) Comfortable, yet entirely elegant.

Turquoise bedroom with upholstered headboard, ottoman at the foot of the bed, Louis XIV armchair and a mirrored nightstand

I hope you guys all enjoyed this home tour! If you too love turquoise hues, I hope you'll come visit me over at House of Turquoise! Coco, thank you so much for asking me to guest blog!

Erin
You have read this articlegray / House of Turquoise / house tour / Tobi Fairley with the title GUEST POST: HOUSE OF TURQUOISE TUESDAY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/01/guest-post-house-of-turquoise-tuesday.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Comments "GUEST POST: HOUSE OF TURQUOISE TUESDAY!"

Post a Comment