Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

MARKET FINDS - FURNITURE FROM BUSBIN!

bow front painted wood dresser USA made chest of drawers bedroom bed storage furniture home furnishings
Bow front wood chest of drawers with painted detail. (above)
I want the dresser shown above.  I must have it for my bedroom.  I must.  Need to get rid of my vintage bedroom case pieces and buy new!  I do.  Earlier this week, while at High Point market in North Carolina, on my one hour "walk about" just before leaving to fly back to Los Angeles, I ran into these case goods in a showroom in Market  Square.

They come from a husband and wife owned North Carolina furniture company named Busbin.  I met the owners and they told me they make all of their furniture here in the U.S.... Made in the USA but the pieces have a European appeal most definitely.

I love this dresser....but I would need more than one for storage purposes.  Wonder if they have anything bigger?  Hmmmm...

Also love the other pieces shown here too including the mirrored cabinet.  So cute.



white mirrored buffet cabinet furniture fretwork carved home furnishings case goods house decor dining room
Off white mirrored buffet cabinet with fretwork detail - love! (above)

Wood console table with raised molding detail on the drawers. (above)
Which of these do you like? I must call owners and ask about the dresser!

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Mr. Boo is finally home.  After months and months of being away from home due to construction at my little tiny cottage in the Hollywood Hills and after a little stay in the hospital due to back surgery...Mr. Boo, my little dog (a chin poo - Japanese Chin and Poodle mix) is home.  I picked him up from the klinker (the kennel) on Wednesday and now he is all settled into our house.  He seems happy. Here he is in my den this morning.  Mr. Boo...welcome home.

Mr Boo chinpoo chin poo dog puppy doggy poodle mix black gray beard cute chevron rug wood floors
Mr. Boo, my little dog is home...here he is on my new wood floors in my den! (above)
P.P.S.  TE is in Europe...in Paris to be exact.  He is there for work.  Tough life...right?   He keeps sending me gorgeous pictures.  Wish I was there!  He gets back Monday...can't wait.

Paris church cathedral Notre Dame pink spring flowers blossoms trees
TE took this photo in Paris yesterday...Notre Dame...Paris in the spring...oh how amazing! (above)
P.P.P.S.  Am spring cleaning this weekend.  Going to try to get rid of even more stuff.  The nice thing about moving in and out of your house is that you get a chance to see all of the things that are unnecessary...going to do some evaluating and purging this weekend!  My first weekend home after 4 months!  Wooooohoooo!!!!

P.P.P.P.S.  Was buzzing hither and thither last night.  Had drinks with nice MO at the Soho House first.     Then met up with my very cute friends AG, TG, CJ, HW and fab architect Kevin Oreck for a drink out at the Pikey.  A quirky British inspired pub /restaurant in Hollywood.  So fun seeing everyone.

P.P.P.P.P.S.  Hope you have a great weekend!
You have read this articlecase goods / chest of drawers / decor / decorate / dresser / furniture / home furnishings / storage / wood with the title MARKET FINDS - FURNITURE FROM BUSBIN!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/04/market-finds-furniture-from-busbin.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, April 26, 2013

Comments "MARKET FINDS - FURNITURE FROM BUSBIN!"

Post a Comment