Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

ROCKING WORDS OF THE DAY!



Was at a garden store in Marina del Rey yesterday...plant shopping for the yard. I ended up finding some Boxwood topiaries to flank my front door at my cottage in the Hollywood Hills and some Silver Sheen plants for TE's deck overlooking the ocean.

When I went inside to pay, I saw these stones on the counter near the register.  They made me smile.  Don't know what you are actually supposed to do with these translucent white garden rocks but I like them!

Carpe diem, laugh, relax, believe, prosper and celebrate.  I agree.  Wholeheartedly!

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  TE is back from Paris!  So happy he is home!

P.P.S.  Two of my very good friends are getting married!  So excited for them.  Can't wait to attend the festivities.  Must stop eating today...so I can be skinny enough for the festivities...and must find cute outfit.  First world problem indeed!

Photo in this post by Coco of COCOCOZY
You have read this articledecor / design / garden / inspiration / interior / rocks / stones / words / yard with the title ROCKING WORDS OF THE DAY!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/04/rocking-words-of-day.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, April 29, 2013

Comments "ROCKING WORDS OF THE DAY!"

Post a Comment