Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO!

pink phalaenopsis orchid flower flowering plant window ficus tree Beverly Hills office COCOCOZY headquarters hq

My friend SB gave me this gorgeous pink Phalaenopsis orchid. So sweet of her but totally unnecessary. I got tickets to a t.v. show taping for her and her kids and other family members.  Getting the tickets was absolutely no problem.  I loved her wonderful thank you note. I thought that was sufficient...but then a day later we got this GORGEOUS flowering plant at COCOCOZY Headquarters in Beverly Hills. So sweet of her.

Anyhoooo...this is my weekend photo. The orchid at dusk in a window at our office. Love the pink flower against the green ficus tree back drop.

My weekend photo!

Happy weekend!

xo
Coco
You have read this articledecorate / ficus / flower / flowering / office / orchid / phalaenopsis / plant / tree / view / WEEKEND PHOTO / window with the title WEEKEND PHOTO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/04/weekend-photo_6.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, April 6, 2013

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO!"

Post a Comment