Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

CITY VERSUS SEA - OUTDOOR LIVING ROOMS

deck patio cliff cliffside ocean sea view outdoor living room moroccan rug built in furniture
Sea - A stunning outdoor living room on a deck overlooking the ocean! (above)
Summer...all I can think of is outdoor decor really. I love a beautiful outdoor space. Nothing like enjoying the outdoors with the comforts and design touches that we use inside our homes.

I like these two outdoor living spaces. One with a decidedly international flair and a striking ocean view and the other sits in a more controlled environment inside an elegant city brick wall townhouse courtyard. I like both for different reasons.

Which do you prefer...sea or city outdoor living room?

City - A cute structured outdoor courtyard in a London townhouse. (above and below)


I know I should chose the "sea" outdoor room for the views alone...but I think I might like the "city" look. Not sure though. Reason I chose the city is because I feel like this is a look that I could realistically have at some point. Realistic dreaming perhaps?

You? Which do you prefer? Weigh in please in the comments below.

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Grace Home Furnishings, one of my favorite posh home furnishing stores in Los Angeles, is having its annual clearance starting this weekend but COCOCOZY readers can start shopping the sale on Thursday.  So many chic offerings with discounts up to 75% off!  The official sale begins Saturday, June 8th.

Grace Home in Los Angeles is having its annual clearance sale with discounts up to 75% off! (above)
GRACE HOME FURNISHINGS
11632 Barrington Court
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Phone (310) 476-7176


Photos: Pia Ulin; Inspace Locations
You have read this articlecourtyard / deck / ocean view / outdoor decorating / outdoor living room / patio with the title CITY VERSUS SEA - OUTDOOR LIVING ROOMS. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/06/city-versus-sea-outdoor-living-rooms.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Comments "CITY VERSUS SEA - OUTDOOR LIVING ROOMS"

Post a Comment