Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


Christmas holiday gift present red bow Tiffany Co blue box


Wishing you and your family a very happy holiday! I hope this holiday season brings you much joy, love and hope.

I thank you so much for following along throughout the year and being a part of COCOCOZY.  Your support has been such a gift to me!

Tonight, on Christmas Eve, I will be with family at my sis DS's house.  Almost 20 of us are gathering for a dinner and a nice celebration.  I am running around all day because I am actually cooking dinner!  Oh my!

My Christmas Eve dinner menu:
-Orange rosemary herb roasted chicken
-Haitian rice (a tradition from my mother)
-Green beans with shallots and garlic
-Cranberries
-Colorful green salad with avocado, corn, red and yellow peppers with a shallot lemon vinaigrette
-Apple pie from Sweet Lady Janes (normally I make pies but so many people this time...I am getting the help from one of my favorite bakeries...their deep dish apple pie is like something out of a fairytale...heaping with apples with a wonderful flaky tall bumpy top crust)

I will serve a champagne cranberry cocktail to start the evening off along with a light selection of cheeses.

We'll see how this all actually goes.  Everyone arrives at 7p.  I must get going!

Happy Holidays everyone!  Happy happy holidays!

xo
Coco

Photo: Coco of COCOCOZY
You have read this articlebow / gift / holiday / present / red / ribbon / Tiffany & Co with the title HAPPY HOLIDAYS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/12/happy-holidays.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Comments "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!"

Post a Comment