Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

TO BATHE OR NOT TO BATHE? THAT IS THE QUESTION...CONTEMPLATING BATH WEEK!

Photo by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Light blue ceramic subway tile with a button detail from Waterworks
Light blue ceramic subway tile with a button detail. (above)

I will bathe...don't worry! Real question is about baths and this website.

Can't decide whether I should do a BATH WEEK (potentially the first ever BATH WEEK on Nbaynadamas). For those of you who are just now tuning in...about a month ago, I found enough resolve to do a week of posts dedicated to the kitchen. Similarly, BATH WEEK would consist of 7 days in a row of posting cool bath related photos.

Was inspired the other day about all things bath and bathroom when I went tile shopping at Waterworks on Melrose in WeHo (West Hollywood). Took a ton of great photos that I think readers would enjoy. Also think a person or two might find a bit of inspiration for their own bathrooms.

Here is the issue...focus...or should I say a lack of focus. Can I do another strech of 7 days straight of posting on one topic...right through a holiday weekend too? Is this what readers really want?

I asked when I finished KITCHEN WEEK what people wanted to see next as a theme week. A few people commented...they all said bathrooms. Is this still the case?

Okay...in order to get motivated, I need 20-30 of you to vote yes for BATH WEEK. If enough of you weigh in...I will begin this so called BATH WEEK on Wednesday!

Please click on comments below to vote!
You have read this articlebath and bathroom / BATH WEEK / Nbaynadamas / tile with the title TO BATHE OR NOT TO BATHE? THAT IS THE QUESTION...CONTEMPLATING BATH WEEK!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/08/to-bathe-or-not-to-bathe-that-is.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, August 31, 2009

Comments "TO BATHE OR NOT TO BATHE? THAT IS THE QUESTION...CONTEMPLATING BATH WEEK!"

Post a Comment