Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: CRISS CROSS WHITE HURRICANE LANTERNS!

Large Crisscross Hurricane Lantern from William Sonoma Home
William Sonoma Home - Large Crisscross Hurricane - on sale $69.99; regular $118 (Large white hurricane lantern. 10.5" sq, 16"H. Made of solid acacia wood. Glazed by hand. Stainless steel cup holds a 3" pillar candle (not included))(above)

I own two of these large lanterns from William Sonoma Home. I love them. They sit on my patio (see below).

Should I have buyer's remorse in that I could have saved over $100 on my two lanterns if I had just waited (I bought them in May or June of last year I think. I know it was while I was in a "changing out accessories" frenzy when I had guests coming over for a little soiree at my house)? Or, conversely, should I be happy that I've gotten months and months of enjoyment out of these tall hurricane lamps that are perfect for my Hollywood Hills patio? For once, I may be able to answer my own question...I will focus on the positive and choose the latter.

I paid full price. I hope someone gets these on sale. Make sure to buy the large...the big size gives the lantern a bit of importance!

Outdoor deck with teak furniture and Large Crisscross Hurricane Lantern from William and Sonoma Home

William Sonoma white Crisscross lantern on my deck. (above and below)

Large Crisscross Hurricane Lantern


xo
Coco
You have read this articleaccessories / candles / DESIGN ON SALE DAILY / lighting / Nbaynadamas with the title DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: CRISS CROSS WHITE HURRICANE LANTERNS!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/02/design-on-sale-daily-criss-cross-white.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, February 18, 2010

Comments "DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: CRISS CROSS WHITE HURRICANE LANTERNS!"

Post a Comment