Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO: WISHING FOR PARIS!

Photo in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Sunset at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris
The Arc de Triomphe. A sunset in Paris! (above)

It has been a week here in L.A. One thing after another. So this morning I woke up thinking where would I rather be right now (as the dog is barking at air in the other room...creating the normal morning chaos that he does)...and I thought Paris!

Paris...a city of divine architecture and design...for me, a true escape. I go to Paris every other year usually...this last year I did not...hopefully this summer will bring me there again!

Well I am not in Paris, unfortunately, but I did find a photo I took in Paris a few years back. The photo was taken when I had convinced my friends to jump in a cab with a bottle of champagne to ride down the Champs Elysees and circle the Arc de Triomphe at sunset. I told them the light would be just right to see the beautiful architectural detail on this monument. I was right.

Ahhh...Paris.

Have a great weekend.

xo

Coco
You have read this articlearchitecture / Nbaynadamas / Paris / travel / WEEKEND PHOTO with the title WEEKEND PHOTO: WISHING FOR PARIS!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/03/weekend-photo-wishing-for-paris.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, March 13, 2010

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO: WISHING FOR PARIS!"

Post a Comment