Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WONDERFUL WINDOWS IN A NEW YORK LOFT!

Photo courtesy of Andy Goldsborough Interior Design
Open kitchen and dining room in New York City with slanted floor to ceiling windows

The architecture speaks for itself here. Love this great open loft space in a New York City townhouse. Clean, simple and elegant. As I've mentioned before, I am not a huge fan of open kitchens...but this space works...kitchen, dining, living all in one. For me it is the roof pitch slanted floor to ceiling windows that make all of the difference - I LOVE these windows. When I was in graduate school, I lived in a little apartment in D.C. that had floor to ceiling windows and although it was tiny, the windows made the space bigger, brighter and quite charming. If I could live in this townhouse pictured here, I would move back to New York City in minute. Hmmm....

What do you think?

xo

Coco

P.S. Running off to an early morning breakfast meeting. Why do I make appointments with people at weird times? I am exhausted and could have used the extra hour of sleep. Note to self, no more morning breakfast appointments!

P.P.S. Thank you to interior designer Andy Goldsborough for allowing me to use photos of spaces he has designed! Fantastic!
You have read this articleapartment / dining room / kitchen / loft / mid century modern / Nbaynadamas / New York / windows with the title WONDERFUL WINDOWS IN A NEW YORK LOFT!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/03/wonderful-windows-in-new-york-loft.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Comments "WONDERFUL WINDOWS IN A NEW YORK LOFT!"

Post a Comment