Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

OH MALIBU - MY DAY BY THE SHORE!

Photo by Coco of Nbaynadamas
panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean in Malibu
A panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean on the grounds of a grand Malibu estate! (above)

This is where I spent a few hours of my day today...at a small brunch...in Malibu...at a beautiful estate on the water. A wonderful time - interesting art, great conversation, meeting a world renowned interior designer (our host was so gracious to introduce me although I think I may have scared the designer when I said I had a blog...could my fear of being a social leper by calling myself a blogger be confirmed?...anyhoooo...I'll worry about that tomorrow), social chatter, delicious food...all in a divine home with magnificent views of the ocean and spectacular views of the hills of Malibu.

I only took this one photo. No more... it would have been oh so rude to be snapping photos of this home when there for a purely social gathering. This photo of the view, however, tells a lot.

Oh Malibu!

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articlebeach / Malibu / Nbaynadamas / ocean front / ocean view / outdoor living with the title OH MALIBU - MY DAY BY THE SHORE!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/09/oh-malibu-my-day-by-shore.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, September 12, 2010

Comments "OH MALIBU - MY DAY BY THE SHORE!"

Post a Comment