Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

BARE WALLED BEDROOMS - SIMPLY SERENE SLEEPING!

Small bedroom with a double door closet, upholstered headboard with red trim, the bedding has matching red trim, a large window with blank window frames, sheer curtains and lots of plants
Photo: Laura Kirar

I am in vacation recovery mode (VRM). I am trying to be interested in everything here in Los Angeles...but I really don't care. I just want to be back on the beach of Los Cabos. Yesterday I went to a fab book signing for the amazing interior designer Mary McDonald. It was being held at Nathan Turner's darling shop in West Hollywood. I didn't care. Yesterday at work, we had a big deal close, I didn't care. Drink plans were canceled on me, I didn't care. I just care about Los Cabos, Las Ventanas and my spot by the pool. Maybe I should call it Postpartum Vacation Syndrome (PPVS).

Oh and on top of all my VRM and PPVS, I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep since being back all of one day. I was up until 4am watching Training Day with Ethan Hawke and Denzel Washington the other night on HBO. Basically it is the story about a guy going to his first day of work with a really mean boss...I normally would not watch a movie like this but I was enthralled...part of VRM and PPVS I guess.

So I need sleep. I need to be back on vacation. Most realistically attainable will be sleep...so here are some soothing bedrooms.

All these bedrooms have pretty much bare walls...still they are lovely...I like the idea of keeping the bedroom simple and serene.

Grey bedroom with a large window with yellow curtains, an armchair and a large bed with an upholstered headboard
Photo: McGill Design


Lavender attic bedroom with a black desk with a white top, black chair, roman shades and an metal bedframe
Photo: McMillen Inc.


Bedroom with a fireplace, three windows with long white curtains with blue ties, a blue velvet armchair and woven ottoman, the bed has a large black headboard and the bedding has blue trim
Photo: Sherrill Canet

I like the Laura Kirar bedroom the best. I love those closets. Which do you prefer?

Happy Friday!

I am off to work.

xo
Coco
You have read this articlebedding / bedroom / beds / Nbaynadamas / walls with the title BARE WALLED BEDROOMS - SIMPLY SERENE SLEEPING!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/11/bare-walled-bedrooms-simply-serene.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, November 5, 2010

Comments "BARE WALLED BEDROOMS - SIMPLY SERENE SLEEPING!"

Post a Comment