Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

PREPPY HOME SWEET HOME - LILLY PULITIZER NEW FURNITURE COLLECTION 2!

T Cushion Loveseat in Turquoise by Lilly Pulitzer
Lilly Pulitzer - T Cushion Loveseat in Turquoise (above)
Okay still gushing about the new Lilly Pulitzer furniture collection due out this summer. I think the oh so preppy color palette is so appropriate for this weekend - Easter weekend...also for spring, summer and just right for any beach abode (whether it be a casual beach shack, a cute ocean front cottage, or that waterfront mansion that pops up so regularly in my dreams).

I'm loving the architecture of the furniture and the bright colors (apparently manufactured by HFI Brands for Lilly P). Might have to conquer my phobia of bright colors in home decor for one of these darling perfectly cheerful upholstered pieces.


Pink Rowan Bench by Lilly Pulitzer
Lilly Pulitzer - Rowan Bench - $1646 ("Shell We Hotty Pink" fabric)(above)

Octagonal shaped ottoman with green white trellis rope by Lilly Pulitzer
Lilly Pulitzer - Morgan Ottoman - $4844 (Octagonal shaped ottoman with green white trellis rope "In a Twist Lifeguard" fabric)(above)

My favorite - the little loveseat! Any of these upholstered Lilly Pulitzer pieces strike your preppy fancy?

Oh...after my Lilly post yesterday I received an email from reader Elizabeth W from Haute Indoor Couture blog (and her Design in a Day DC interior design firm)...apparently she saw the Lilly Pulizter collection in High Point, NC earlier this month. Go to Nbaynadamas Twitter to see some of Elizabeth's photos of the Lilly P. furniture line booth at the High Point show.

Oh, on a total side note, I think it is amusing when people (including myself) get so mad about unimportant things. In fact, I realized I was getting all twisted up the other day over something so minor that it warrants me embarrassing myself by telling you all the story in hopes that in the future I remember to keep everything in perspective so I don't have to embarrass myself again and tell another story so I remember to keep things in perspective (circular)...you get the idea...right?   I was at the salon place earlier this week fuming and fussing that they wouldn't let me squeeze in an eyebrow wax before my next beauty appointment. I was looking at my blackberry, shooting daggers with my eyes at the receptionist who was holding me back from getting my eyebrows perfectly waxed, I was making exasperated sounding noises...the works. All of sudden a kid came over and sat down next to me (he must have been 15) and said "It's a long wait isn't it?"...and I replied in an extreme huff, "I know and I've been here for 15 minutes and there are people available and they won't let me get my eyebrows done because they are closing and my other appointment cannot wait they say if I'm getting brows done...but I could have gotten my brows done by now. I'm so annoyed...", and then I literally huffed out loud (insert a big cry baby waaaa waaaa booo hoooo too). The kid took my rant into consideration and then put all in perspective when he smiled knowingly and simply said, "Other than that, how's your day going?", and then he smiled and nodded. I didn't really have an answer...but it certainly took me out of my tailspin. I laughed and smiled and remembered about not sweating the small stuff!

Again, thank you Lainie for all of the photos and info!

Hope you have a great day!
Happy Friday!

xo
Coco
You have read this articlebenches and ottomans / furniture / Lilly Pulizter / loveseat / Nbaynadamas / pink with the title PREPPY HOME SWEET HOME - LILLY PULITIZER NEW FURNITURE COLLECTION 2!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/04/preppy-home-sweet-home-lilly-pulitizer.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, April 22, 2011

Comments "PREPPY HOME SWEET HOME - LILLY PULITIZER NEW FURNITURE COLLECTION 2!"

Post a Comment