Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

TEAK WITH A TWIST!

Outdoor patio with polka dot chaise lounge cushions on teak lounge chairs

This is the cutest to me.  Taking basic classic teak furniture and adding texture with cute outdoor polka dot black and white upholstered cushions.  So adorable.  Wouldn't it be nice to spend the day on this patio with a cool drink in hand?

What is your favorite outdoor space at your house (or for city dwellers near your house)?

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Sorry didn't post anything yesterday.  Was traveling back to L.A. from my whirlwind trips to Atlanta and New York.  So much fun.  A little exhausted and so much more to do.  Got back and fab assistant KS has been hard at work and now we both have to dig in...about 20 days until we leave for the New York International Gift Fair and there is so much to do.  I need to stop stressing...but I can't.  Arghhhhhh....need just a little pool time, relaxation time, lounge time....just a bit.  I just have to go back to the wise words of my friend A.Ro. though when I start longing for lounging...she once said, "You never hear about successful people taking lots of naps."   I've quoted her before and I'll quote her again on this subject.  She is right. There you have it.
Photo: Jean Randazzo
You have read this articlegarden / lounge / outdoor living / outside / patio / teak furniture / yard with the title TEAK WITH A TWIST!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/07/teak-with-twist.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, July 22, 2011

Comments "TEAK WITH A TWIST!"

Post a Comment