Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

TILE FILE: MOSAIC MADNESS!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
black, white and grey geometric mosaic tile at Ann Sacks

Okay...so I love a good mosaic marble tile in black, gray and white. Love.   Here are just a few beauties on the bolder side that I spotted at Ann Sacks a few weeks ago. Pure eye candy to me.

If I had my druthers and I would tile everything in the home with marble mosaics...floors, walls, ceilings, furntiure, sofas (can one tile a cushion?), accessories, lighting...anything I could get my hands on...I would tile it all...no surface would be safe!!!! Let's do it. Yes! Go tile. Go mosaic tile. Go. Go. Go. Mosaic Madness indeed (forget March Madness that guys are obsessed with...I vote that we have a Mosaic Madness month...woot woot...!! Who do I talk to about getting this on the U.S. calendar?)!

Okay...deep breath...have calmed myself. In reality, I do know that too much of anything can be a bad thing even with gorgeous mosaics. The bottom line is...I may not tile EVERYTHING but I would definitely strategically use these stunning marble mosaics to add wonderful visual texture to a space. They run between $250-400 a square foot. That being said...I clearly would not be tiling everything.

black, white and grey circular mosaic tile at Ann Sacks


black and white flower print mosaic tile at Ann Sacks

black, white and grey geometric mosaic tile at Ann Sacks

Which of these do you like?  Any...?  I think I like the second one best.  I would use on a bathroom floor.  Oh if only...

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco


All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleAnn Sacks / luxury tile / marble / marble tile / mosaic tile / tile / TILE FILE with the title TILE FILE: MOSAIC MADNESS!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/07/tile-file-mosaic-madness.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, July 28, 2011

Comments "TILE FILE: MOSAIC MADNESS!"

Post a Comment