Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SEE THIS HOUSE: WHITE ON WHITE IN A MODERN HAMPTONS FARMHOUSE!

dining room in a modern farmhouse with white chandelier, long wood table, white chairs, large windows and a red and yellow piece of modern art on the wall

When I think of a farmhouse...I typically think of the words rustic and country. In the case of this modern Hamptons farmhouse, the only two words that come to mind are modern and sleek.

I like this lovely Hamptons manse designed by architect Bruce Nagel a few years back. Found it while browsing around Facebook (gotta love Facebook...even though I am off of Facebook personally because I had some weird guy who saw my profile a few years back and started to call me...yikes...I was off of Facebook in about 10 minutes after that...but am on Facebook for Nbaynadamas and I really do like it. I think Facebook brings out the super sleuth investigator in all women. You can search out anything about anyone on Facebook really. They should call it an "people encyclopedia" rather than a "social network". I've had friends (errr...not me of course) who have been able to cobble together details about a guy they like, a party they didn't attend, people from their past, a husband's colleague at work and the list goes on...all on Facebook. I think Facebook has made us all expert researcher investigators...ready for a gig with the FBI or Scotland Yard!).

I like this clean modern farmhouse. Very easy on the eyes. As I plan for my bikini clad summer (that is a whole other story that I'll have to share with you later), I think about where I might like to vacation...and this home is definitely somewhere I'd like to be!

exterior of a modern farmhouse

Living room in a white, modern farmhouse with a fireplace, dueling white sofas and white pendant lights

White kitchen in a modern farmhouse with wooden cabinets with long drawer pulls, a large white island and a large window

Den in a modern farmhouse with wrap around windows, a wall mounted television tv, a dining set with a wood table and metal legs and a large pendant light

Master bedroom in a modern farmhouse with sheer, floor length curtains, two night stands and an ottoman


Master bathroom in a modern farmhouse with a stand alone tub, large windows and neutral cabinets

TV Room in the master suite in a modern farmhouse with a huge wall mounted tv, two long arm chairs, a white rug and a sliding door leading to a backyard

What do you think of this modern farmhouse?  Would you prefer a traditional country rustic house or do you like this modern minimalist take on a farm?  Like or dislike?  Do tell!

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Am supposed to do a 5K this weekend on Saturday.  It may rain, my heel hurts, I feel like I am getting a cold...this is just the start of the list of excuses I've started to put together this week...all true...but I wonder if this is all kicking in because I am on the fence.  I would like to note that a 5K is the least ambitious of all kinds of Ks or marathons...it takes 30-45 minutes to complete  (depending on whether you walk or run), so it is quite ridiculous that I am making it seem like I am about to run a 26.2 mile marathon.  Okay...need to motivate...rain or shine...I am doing the 5K on Saturday...rain or shine? Oy.

P.P.S.  My best of guy friend JD just had his fab show Fashion Star premiere last night on NBC.  He created the show and executive produced it.  It was awesome.  I had gone to a taping this past summer but I don't think I was allowed to talk about it or something.  It is a great concept...a bunch of fashion designers compete to get a multimillion dollar contract to make their collections for big iconic department stores!  Love love love.  Can't wait until next week.

P.P.P.S.  Headache, cold, aching heel...5K?

P.P.P.P.S.  One of my Nbaynadamas textile collection suppliers named PR says his very nice sister reads my blog regularly.  PR is always teasing me and now he says his sis was joking about how much I over share on the blog and she was wondering about when I was going to talk about my daily shower routine or how I tied my shoelace next!  LOL!  My best of friend AM confirmed to me yesterday that I do have a Over Sharing Syndrome (OSS) but she said it was charming?  Hmmmm... When people say something is charming...I think they really mean...that it is "very odd and only moderately cute".  Oh dear...such is my life.

P.P.P.P.P.S.  Oh...next week is a busy social week.  Am on the host committee of a big auction at MOCA here in Los Angeles, I have several parties I've agreed to attend for WestWeek (whatever that is) and my bis sis is getting an award for something and I am going to that dinner.  Need cute outfits.  Must go shopping.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S.  Remember how I gave up pasta, bread, sugar and dried mangoes for Lent? Or maybe I didn't tell you that.  I know the dried mangoes part is weird but I was eating a lot of dried mangoes.  So I figured giving them up was a sacrifice of sorts.  Need to look up why we give up stuff for Lent by the way.  Well as of this past Sunday, I also gave up rice and maybe potatoes. Only until Easter.  Then I will be eating a dried mango sandwich with a side of pasta!  LOL!

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S.  Back to best of guy friend JD.  He is so nice and sweet to me.  Meanwhile my other best of guy friend BN often calls me "buddy" or "dude" and BN will not talk on the phone for more than 20 minutes with me...throughout any of our phone conversations he starts saying..."you have 10 minutes left...make it quick" or "your time is running out".  Oy va voy.  Well you can't win 'em all.



Photos: Bruce Nagel Architecture
You have read this articleblack kitchen / farm / farmhouse / living room / modern / SEE THIS HOUSE / white kitchen with the title SEE THIS HOUSE: WHITE ON WHITE IN A MODERN HAMPTONS FARMHOUSE!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/03/see-this-house-white-on-white-in-modern.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Comments "SEE THIS HOUSE: WHITE ON WHITE IN A MODERN HAMPTONS FARMHOUSE!"

Post a Comment