Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

A FAB FRENCH GARDEN!

View of Chateau Villandry manicured gardens with red and pink flowers accenting the maze like pattern of trimmed boxwood hedges
Photo by Fr Antunes - France Villandry (view of Chateau Villandry manicured gardens with red and pink flowers accenting the maze like pattern of trimmed boxwood hedges)


Just thought this was a pretty photo of a garden from a Chateau in France. I found it on Flickr (the creative commons area).


I'm going to Paris later in the summer and so I'm trying to get myself in the mood for my French vacation...hence this picture.


I try to go to France once a year (or at least every other year)....I spend a lot of time at cafes and restaurants, in museums, looking at architecture and shopping of course...


This time, I think I'll find some wonderful gardens to tour. Maybe get a few ideas for my own garden!
You have read this articlegarden / Nbaynadamas / outdoor living with the title A FAB FRENCH GARDEN!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2008/07/a-fab-french-garden.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, July 18, 2008

Comments "A FAB FRENCH GARDEN!"

Post a Comment